• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

For Those Who Read the Zelda Manga by Akira Himekawa.

Shadow Lord

Pinky Pie the Gypsy Bard!
What is your favorite part, and in which book.

My favorite part was when Link chased after Zelda in Ocarina of Time part one.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
My favorite funny parts would have to be in the Four Swords manga when Link pulls out the four sword and seperates, and later on: "violet... can be called vio" (Or something along those lines.)

Oh and this line in Ocarina of Time manga (volume 1):
Link: Waddya think of my vast destructive power?
Navi: Hey Link...
If you keep cutting down all of Hyrule's grass like that, the bugs will get mad.

Seriously though, my favorite part would have to be when Link fight Ganon in the Ocarina of Time manga. That part is truely epic.

I thought it was cute in the OoT manga when Zelda was in disguise in the market. I liked how she just wanted someone to play with so pretended to be a commoner ;).

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I honestly thought everything in the manga for Ocarina of time and Majora's Mask was awesome. Even though each game is unique and perfect in their own way; I sort of wish they had implanted parts like Zelda's disguise & the story about "the drumming man" (the guy who slayed the dragon with his drums and then used the armor to carve out the mask) in each game. But, as to what my favorite part was from the manga; I would have to say seeing Sheik's face for the first time after he/she got blasted by one of the witches.

It was the best looking face ever! <3 Why did they have to cover it in the game?D:

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Probably Koume and Kotake's silly arguments, and when Ganondorf caught Link and Zelda spying in the garden.

Shadow Lord

Pinky Pie the Gypsy Bard!
I definitely liked in the 4 swords 1 when Vio thought he had a girly name, and Blue called Red an idiot which is one of my favorite words

A

Anna

Probably Koume and Kotake's silly arguments, and when Ganondorf caught Link and Zelda spying in the garden.

This part was funny, and I also agree the vast of OoT and MM manga moments had some cute and funny moments.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I love all parts of both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask mangas. I've read most of Akira Himegawa's other ones, and the artwork of the more recent ones seem too childish to me. Especially his phantom Hourglass one. That manga barely kept to the story too. OoT and MM are the ones that have the best artwork, and are the least disapointing.

KickingGeese

I blame Dinkleberg.
My favorite part was when Link chased after Zelda in Ocarina of Time part one.

How about when Zelda dressed as a commoner because she wanted to play with someone. <3 Or in Majora's Mask, the Anju and Kafei love story, not to mention the special edition scene in the back.

:O And there was the scene when Ganon saw Link and Zelda in the Garden- Ocarina of Time Part 1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom