• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

For Those Who Believe in "Sleep"

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Last night I dreamt that I was super smart, owned beach-front mansion property,(five star service and guess house included) owed 4 buisnesses, had 2 friends living with me and I, Dalton and Naghny (real people, D(boy) and N (girl)) were all benders, i was water and ice D was earth , and N was air, and someone else was like fire. . . and Riddick (from the movie Pitch Black) was my older brother. . .

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Well one night i had a complete dream about pickels.....no lie, all i did was sit there with my sister eating pickels... i heart pickels<3

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Okay then.

Well, I'm in the gifted program, and we always rode on this stupid daycare bus in elementary. I had a dream that the students and myself (the ONLY girl in this) were on the bus riding along something that always had an opportunity for you to change which way you wanted to go. Well, not going into much detail, it was very eerie. When we finally get where we're going, we lose Guy(for safety, but I really like this guy) and get back an old, very annoying and gross kid. D:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
oh, um okay, but i did, im in high school right now (sucks sooo much, get stuffed in lockers for being so thin!!)

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I dreamt that I smoked a cigarette. I had to borrow some money in the dream, when asked why I answered: I need to buy cigarettes (why did I give such an answer?). It was a lie but the dude opened up a packet and gave me one. I could not refuse because of my former answer.

It was a terrible nightmare :O I quit smoking 6 years ago and that is the reason, I guess, why I woke up all sweaty & terrified! (Hope I will never have such a dream again)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
wow, your're 32? i dont remember ever being that young (dont even remember being that old either)

Wait, if you belive in sleep Medli, why are you still awake?

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I had a dream last night that I was in my own army and we were fighting in a war when I teleported to my virtual video game at my house. I played it till I was bored then when I left it.(this is the wierd part) I get out of my house and get chased by a tank all the way to Mexico where I get trap by tanks and get blowwed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom