• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

For Those of You Worried About the Pokemon Bank

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
February :(

Hopefully they'll release some event Pokemon or something to fill the gap.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I can dig that. :nod: A reward to all of us who waited eternally for its release. I think we deserve something for the long wait.

Maybe even one of those three legendaries that was rumored (confirmed?) a while back, or did I miss something and those were proven to be fake?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Maybe even one of those three legendaries that was rumored (confirmed?) a while back, or did I miss something and those were proven to be fake?

It wouldn't be a bad idea, lol. But I doubt they'd give away something like that. In fact, we won't get ****.

Fig

The Altruist
February :(

Hopefully they'll release some event Pokemon or something to fill the gap.

I can dig that. :nod: A reward to all of us who waited eternally for its release. I think we deserve something for the long wait.

Technically speaking, that special Celebi is the event Pokemon that we are going to receive when Pokemon Bank comes out. I seriously don't think that we are going to get anything else besides Celebi even though we had to wait for such a long time for Bank to be available for us. Speaking of which, Pokemon Bank has been removed from the Pokemon section of the eShop and placed in the Future Releases section of the eShop.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
And they are still not releasing Pokebank. Harsh.

One thing I can see is this: I think the people managing Pokebank can at least monitor and or collect data about Pokemon Being uploaded into it. As you already know, hacks are able to pass through it. It CAN block Pokemon, if it does not match certain requirements. Unusual-Impossible Movesets, Impossible Abilities, Hacked shinies, Illegitimate fateful counters that are false, Impossible Pokeballs where a Pokemon is contained it(Imagine a Tornadus in a Love ball) and other stuff. Though Pokebank is at Version 1.0, so my guess is that after the Pokebank's free trial(me) is over, maybe they'll release it. Or if they can move to another server. Remember the time we crashed Global Link the first time during Black and White? Yeah that.

As to release an event Pokemon, You're getting a free Celebi anyway, who cares about that, demand extra months for Using Pokebank! That's much better in the LONG run. Or Demand that the first year of usage is free of charge.(OK that's a little too much, maybe a month or days of downtime where everyone was cut off from Pokebank)

I've always wanted to do this, so forgive me:
I FEEL LIKE A PREMIUM BOZZ. MWHAHAHAHAHA

Note: I got the shiny charm as soon as Pokebank released. I captured and sent every Pokemon I could from all past games and stored them in my bank. Now I see SHinys......on rare occassions. Which is the same as usual.
Note 2: Apparently I have way too many shinies from past experimentations and I look back now, I feel so happy. Even though the shiny Pokemon I breeded-caught had less than average stats and beneficial natures, they're still my PRECIOUS

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
"Those with Japanese copies of X and Y are reporting that Pokemon Bank is back up in the Japanese eShop. It is version 1.1, meaning updates were probably made to the software, though we have unfortunately received reports from our forum-goers that hacked Pokemon are still being let through. The application is still not available elsewhere, but hopefully an announcement will come soon." - http://pokebeach.com/

Only K4KING will know if this is true.

Edit:

Boom: http://www.pokemondungeon.net/2014/01/pokemon-bank-re-released-in-japan/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom