• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

For how long have you had your life ambition/career goal/aim?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Some people have ambitions in life, or goals. Or have a career that they have pursued or are pursuing. Or just aiming for something chill to do.

If you have one such thing in life, for how long have you felt for it? Is this something you've wanted to do since you were little - or something that you've only discovered about yourself recently?

If you said "when I grow up, I wanna be ..." - do you have the same answer now than what you had back then?

I want to be a game developer on a professional level at some point, right now I'm just a hobbyist. But even though I've loved games since I was 3 years old, I initially never thought about making them myself. I wanted to be a rockstar in my teens, and then I wanted to be a teacher when I graduated high school. I only discovered that you could make your own games a few years ago, and that's what sparked the passion that I have today.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I didn't fully realize that I wanted to be a writer until I started college and nearly every assignment had to do with writing something. Two years later, I found myself enjoying writing fiction the most after giving it a try and seeing that people actually liked what I had written. Now I know that I would love to make it my career more than anything else.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It took me a long time to figure out what I wanted, and the specifics are always changing. When I was a kid, I once said I wanted to be a marine biologist. When I got to college, I didn't know what I wanted to do at first so I picked human services as my major. I ended up finding that I had a knack for working with people, despite my social debilitations. As time went on, the population I wanted to work with narrowed down to kids and the disabled, and that's still true today. I want to be a paraeducator or one-on-one for kids who have disabilities or behavior problems. As a kid, I never imagined I'd want to be a teacher, but that's life, I guess.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I've had my dream of being a professional artist ever since I was very little. I've always strived to get better at art every month, especially last year and this year, I spent at least 30 minutes every single day practicing art, and that how I got better faster than usual. I hope to keep practicing and become a good artist that will inspire people to keep trying.

I also want to become an author, but that dream didn't come to life until February last year. I took an online course of writing a warriors fanfiction and being taught how to write better. That sparked in me my love for writing, and I decided later last year that I wanted to write a novel. I took my time planning the plot and sub-plots, characters backstories and personalities, and the setting. I've finally started writing it this year, and I hope that it will gain traction when I try to sell it, and that people will take notice of my work.

I've had other goals and dreams, but they all eventually faded away, or I lost my interest in them. But these two are still very strong. And recently this year, I've found a new career I want to achieve: I want to work at the zoo. I've only been to the zoo a few times since it is so far away, but whenever I go a love it there. All the animals are so cute aaaaaa

I want to study animals and animal behavior so I can work at a zoo and/or a vet. I want to save animals as well.

Only decided on becoming a Personal Trainer less than 18 months ago. After having a trainer myself & discovering a near obsessive love for training & exercises, I decided I wanted to help people the same way my trainer had helped me.

From being an unbelievably lazy borderline obese child, the thought of doing this would've been something I 100% never would've predicted.

Just gotta keep an open mind about any opportunities that head your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom