• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

For Google Chrome and Fire Fox User's Only

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Weird, we have the same theme. :lol:

42chrometheme.png

Weird.

Oh cool, we have the same theme! I guess we both like the Zelda series a lot. :) Well, actually I have it just it for I can see Zelda :love:, I mean the Triforce. Yup, the triforce!:sweat:

You could also do Alt + {insert number here} to change tabs.
Astatine uses Firefox. And for Firefox, it's ctrl + [tab number]. I don't know why it has to be different. I was so confused in Photoshop for zooming because it uses the Alt key instead of the Ctrl key--which is what every other program I've worked with uses. So, I was like, ctrl + *scrolls mouse wheel* and I got some result other than zooming. These inconsistencies are really annoying... they make things so much more complicated than they need to be.

Last edited:
What a coincidence... I have the same one, but on Chrome.

attachment.php

(Sorry for the bad quality! :awkward:)

Attachments

• chrome background.jpg
    chrome background.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Astatine uses Firefox. And for Firefox, it's ctrl + [tab number]. I don't know why it has to be different. I was so confused in Photoshop for zooming because it uses the Alt key instead of the Ctrl key--which is what every other program I've worked with uses. So, I was like, ctrl + *scrolls mouse wheel* and I got some result other than zooming. These inconsistencies are really annoying... they make things so much more complicated than they need to be.
Whoops, I put Alt... it's Ctrl. XD

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Googlechrome.jpg
Click for full size
Eh, I was going crazy on stars then, and it was one of the many things I first saw. Btw, can you create your own theme?

I've never cared much for themes. Keeping things vanilla has always suited me just fine. The theme you posted, however, is pretty cool. Maybe I should look into them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom