• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

For Females of All Ages: Do You Like Wearing High Heels?

NotOfThisWorld

previously 'retro.love'
I'm not big on high heels, but I don't mind heels that are wedges. Like 3 or 4 inches I don't mind. And open toed ones, not closed and constricting your feet. Although I have some nice knee high boots that have 3in heels that I LOOOVE. But I only wear them on certain occasions. Sometimes I'll wear them to church.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Even though I only own a pair of two-inch heels and am pretty short, I hate walking around in them and have to willingly constrict movement. I'm more of a flats person, since I don't like wearing athletic shoes with my outfits (...that made me sound very girly >_>). I'll only put up with wearing heels for a special occasions, though, since I don't want people in suits towering over me... I'm also pretty clumsy, even with good shoes on, so I trip a lot whenever I wear heels.

I saw a lot of girls wearing heels in school, though. I really wanted to trip them, since they were wearing, like, five inch heels, but I decided not to:P

Majora's Cat

How about that
They look incredibly uncomfortable and tough to balance in. Not to mention that you wear heels without having socks on, and the material is very hard and unforgiving. Also, I'm not even sure if I could find a pair of heels that fit my feet. As for the heels making women look more beautiful, I don't really think it makes too much of a difference. It makes you look classy, not really any more attractive.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I just want to interject this. Here in Tampa, the local college, USF, hosts a breast cancer awareness day where ALL the men walk around the school the whole day in heels. It's definitely a noticeable method for this and it's pretty funny. I myself am hoping to go to USF for the schools engineering program, and if I get in, I will participate in it. :lol:

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I just want to interject this. Here in Tampa, the local college, USF, hosts a breast cancer awareness day where ALL the men walk around the school the whole day in heels. It's definitely a noticeable method for this and it's pretty funny. I myself am hoping to go to USF for the schools engineering program, and if I get in, I will participate in it. :lol:

Wow I say, just wow. Why would the school do this, it's absurd.

Rachel

be vigitant
I haven't yet worn high heels, but they look pretty uncomfortable and, from family members I know that after many years of use they can mess up your feet.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm not a female, but I have tried wearing heels at one point in my life (I was like 10). They are SO awkward, and I really don't see how you girls who do wear them, well, WEAR them let alone walk in them. Gosh, I took one step and fell over :sweat:

I personally don't think they look good on people. Show me YOUR height, not someone else's height. If you can do that, bby, perhaps we can get to know each other more. At least, yknow, if Att can deal with that. :right:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh I wore them but they aren't my thing at all. I am tall for a woman already and with high heels I would look like a giant. I have very weird feet. Plus you cannot run on them. I mean I haven't run the Stileto Run with it yet

I'd imagine high heels are cumbersome, but I think women look incredibly attractive in them. Girls, we appreciate the effort ;)

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I wear heels very sparingly, and generally dislike them. They hurt my feet, but at the same time, I do like how they look. I also hate the sound they make on hard floors :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well, I'm a man and I'm sad you don't want my opinion on heels. But I'm putting it here anyway.
I can't wear high heels, they don't make them for people with size UK 12.5 feet. When I was younger I may have enjoyed trying on other peoples high heels.
On a woman, unless for a real special occasion where little movement needs to be done high heels are quite ridiculous and impractical. People wear them out dancing which is craziness because they give blisters and they can snap off and twist an ankle. Some may look nice but I don't see why people wear them where they will just become a nuisance.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I don't mind them, but I'd rather not wear them. To be honest, I don't think I own a pair of high heels. I can't remember the last time I wore them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom