• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

For Females of All Ages: Do You Like Wearing High Heels?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Ladies of all ages in ZD, I want to ask. Do you like wearing high heels? I don't like to wear them. It's too high and you'll get tired easily. I don't understand why people wear high heels, even girls my age. A friend of mine wore a FOUR INCH high heels.....
I have a terribly big phobia of high heels already....

For Males: How would you feel if you wear them??????

Last edited:
But you're only ten hun, give your feet some time to grow. =]

I don't mind wearing high heels, I'm not that tall (and my girlfriend is a tall lanky american) so wearing heels help me feel a little taller than i am.
I'll wear anything on my feet really, i don't mind. Heels are nice but then can be a massive pain and i prefer to get around places quickly or go for long walks on the beach or through country parks, y'know a place where heels aren't called for. So i'll usually just wear trainers/converse or flats most of them time.

But heels can look so pretty <3

Dan

I personally cannot stand wearing heels ether violet, so at least me and you are in the same boat on that one.

Often I will have to wear heels for fancy dinners and when I just want to feel taller than people because I am insecure about height.....because height gives a number I guess and is like a postcount.... um yes my theory's are always good don't question them. Although as much as I hate heels I do have quiet the collection of them, and often my friends gift them to me, so I like to at least wear my heels for them and for my husband Loz.

Joy

The Sexy One
I love high heels. I have no problem walking in them and I wear them almost too often. It makes me feel more outgoing and I love how it makes my legs look. However, my favourite heels are wedges, I can't stand baby heels and I adore FM shoes (even if I only have one pair and almost never wear them).

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I personally cannot stand wearing heels ether violet, so at least me and you are in the same boat on that one.

Often I will have to wear heels for fancy dinners and when I just want to feel taller than people because I am insecure about height.....because height gives a number I guess and is like a postcount.... um yes my theory's are always good don't question them. Although as much as I hate heels I do have quiet the collection of them, and often my friends gift them to me, so I like to at least wear my heels for them and for my husband Loz.

I love you.

Yet I have no issue with high heels, even though I am a male I will say that I DESPISE ridiculous high heels. Six inches etc. Also, it should be illegal for a girl under the age of 12 to wear heels etc. I see that type of clothing as provocative, and it shouldn't be allowed at such an early age.

C

canaryxiii

I cannot STAND high heels... and I'm 19. Most girls my age would come to school in high heels. I on the other hand did everything possible to avoid even wearing them to to prom and band banquet.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm more of a sneakers kinda girl. :P I like how heels look with certain outfits, I just don't like walking around in them for long periods of time.

I find it very sexist that you are not letting guys say what they think about heels :( ...i personally love them and it feel like such a pretty girl in them =]

:P

In a serious note i dont really get why girls wear them most of the time they end up taking them off n either going about bare foot or with flat shoes on...why wear them in the first place then?? Women logic eh? :P

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I don't like wearing heels, never have, never will. I find them painful, impractical - I just don't like them. I've tried them a couple of times and regretted it each time. I don't understand how someone can manage or even love walking around on high heels...

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
i think it's dumb when girls wear high heels. especially when the cant walk in them or it's like 3 inch heels!

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
High heels can look pretty sexy if they are worn right and with the right outfit. But I do feel sorry for girls who do wear them , because it can wear on their feet. I really don't see why girls do put themselves through all that torture. Oh wait...it's because that's what expected out of them and sometimes it's the only way guys will look at them Don't you just hate how our society is nowadays.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I quite honestly prefer to NOT wear high heels. I prefer sneakers. :3 They are the best footwear ever!!

Now I will wear heels if it's for certain occasions be it a wedding, church, funeral, etc. that pretty much requires that kind of footwear to be worn. But if I have to wear heels, it has to be a wedge heal (where there is a heal that is underneath all of the foot, not just underneath the heel itself). If I wear actual "heels", you'd see me tripping all over myself. I cannot properly balance myself in those things and I'm already naturally clumsy as is! XD

They make good weapons in a pinch.
<3

I used to try on my mother's high heels all the time, and each time I found them to be extremely uncomfortable. They not only were constricting but I felt as though they stopped the blood flow to feet. The worst thing ever is when I wore high heels on a date; ugh, what a drag that was... Dan never wanted to see me again after that. He eventually ran of with some guy that looks like Thor... Oh right, back on topic... I applaud female humans for being able to put up with wearing high heels, especially for long periods of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom