• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks For Fans of Spirit Tracks

Favorite Temple from Spirit Tracks?

• Forest Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snow Temple

• Ocean Temple

• Fire Temple

• Sand Temple

• Tower of Spirits

• Total voters
The Sand Temple is by far my favorite dungeon in Spirit Tracks. It reminded me of the Spirit Temple from Ocarina of Time in not only theme, but also heavy emphasis on puzzle. The Sand Rod is such a fun item to use and makes for some clever puzzles. Nintendo must have thought the same with its return in A Link Between Worlds.

The one thing I disliked about the dungeon is the boss. There was much frustration to be had for the catapulting of the final boulder into its side.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Definitely the Tower of Spirits. I absolutely loved the teamwork between Link and Zelda to solve puzzles and face monsters. That was one of my favorite parts of the entire game. I also really liked how it got harder as you progressed through the tower. It got really challenging towards the end. It was fantastic.

I picked the Fire Temple because of the final boss battle. If it weren't for that I would have definitely picked the Tower of Spirits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom