• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Foolish Things You Did As A Child

Fig

The Altruist
As a child, I would always try go to Super Saiyan and try to a Kamehameha wave, but that failed many times. I also tried to punch my walls to see if coins would come out, but all I got was a bloody hand. :xd: Basically, any popular Nintendo franchise that was famous, I tried to copy, especially Pokemon, Super Mario, and Sonic The Hedgehog. :xd:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well we did a lot of foolish things. But one thing that stands out is me and my three brothers gliding off the stairs on our bellies. Head down first and then hold the stairs with our hands and "climb"down. Mu brother and me always jumped off a wall with our umbrellas believing the wind would catch us and make us fly. My middle brother Michel used my granddad's cane saying it had a tiny bow on top so he would always catch a tiny bit of wind :lol: We were really crazy :lol: That same brother also used to call random people on the phone when my mom was away and then he flushed the toilet :xd:

Last edited:

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Age 1ish:
-My mom got tired of getting me away from the dog food so she let me eat it. I never did it again.
-I was at my grandma's house, just learning how to walk. I ran into the baby gate and rode it down the stairs.

Age 2-4:
-I climbed the fence, ripped my pants on it, and ran around with a big hole in my butt. Then I had the nerve to try to convince my parents that I hadn't been climbing the fence.
-I put the dog in my room and tried to take his temperature using vicks. My parents threw the thermometer away after that, needless to say...
-My mom's cousin found us in Pizza Hut and told me I was becoming a big girl. My response: "no I'm not a big girl, I don't have hair on my bottom and big boobies like Mommy." To make matters worse, the cousin was a guy.
-I wanted my own clothesline, so my mom made me one out of rope. She told me I could hang my underwear on it. I said I wanted big ones like hers.
-I was at my grandma's house and I managed to drag the wading pool over the gate into the front yard and was filling it up when Mom got back.
-I decided I was going to play hide and seek without telling Mom. She yelled for me, asked the neighbors if they knew where I was, the whole 9 yards before she found me sitting in the doghouse.

Age 5-10:
-My cousin had an autographed baseball. I took a sharpie and wrote my name on it.
-I decided I wanted to go to the park so I rode my bike there. It got dark, I stayed at the park. I came home to find that my parents had called the police and were going to put out an amber alert. I was banned from my bike for a long time.
-We moved. I wrote "(insert my name here)'s new house" on the side of the house with a permanent marker.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Foolish things I did as a child...

Watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre after my brothers assured me it wasn't scary.

Climbed every tree I saw and hurt myself climbing every tree I saw.

Michael Fraser. *shakes head*

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Heh, when I was like 2-3 years old, my mom would get me cleaned and dressed up to go somewhere, and I'd sneak away before we left and jump in the toilet. xD I wasn't always the best little boy. :P

My siblings and I would stick ice cubes down each other's shirts and pants.

Oh, and we would do creepy kid voodoo on barbie dolls. Cut their hair off, poor food coloring all over them and draw on their faces, then we would cut their heads off and throw them up into the trees and leave them to hang for years. o__o But it was fun then. xP

Hahaha great stories!

Okay, when I was a kid, I was a handful. Around Christmas time, another kid and I would go door to door and we'd request money or a candy cane in exchange of hearing us sing a Christmas song. I actually made some money, too lolol

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
There's alot of things I did as a child.

Chewed my stuffed rabbit's ear off when I was teething: I was a baby. Everyone tears stuff up at that time
Tore my teddy bear's leg off: its still missing and probably will never be found
Shaved my face cuz I thought shaving looked cool: lots of cuts on my face
Put bleach on my birthday cake cuz I thought it was frosting: got really sick, but they bought me a new cake when I got better
Licked my sister's eye ball when she didn't want to wake up one time: Nothing bad happened, but my sister gave me a WTF expression
Tried to run into a mirror to go in a parallel universe: My sister told me its was the same world as the one you dream about. I broke my mirror, but no one was harmed.
Swang on the small chandelier in our dining room: Surprisingly, it didnt fall! But I did get in a lot of trouble
Forged my mom's name on a report card in which we had to have our parents sign it: It didnt work. I had no idea it was illegal to do that! At least I didnt go to jail
Texted someone on a roller-coaster: lost my phone after 3 days of having one

There are probably more foolish things that I've done, but I'm too lazy to type all of them down.

masterSword2

Smile!
Well, when I was somewhere around 3-4 years old I shut myself in the bathroom and drank rubbing alcohol. My mom had to call poison control:lol: I was fine thankfully. The thing that confuses me most is why I would choose rubbing alcohol. You'd think that if I was going to drink something, that it would at least be colorful or smell good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom