• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fool-Proof(?) Timeline

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
This might be nothing. But assuming that Twilight Princess has many games after it, it seems like it is ones only with Ganon in it. So maybe he did die in Twilight Princess and was revived some how after it. But not completely so he was only able to exist as Ganon and not Ganondorf.
Also, I'm likely stating the obvious and I didn't bother to check if it was already mentioned, Twinrova was killed in the Adult Timeline, she still lives in the Child Timeline. Meaning the Oracles must be in the Child line somewhere.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
This might be nothing. But assuming that Twilight Princess has many games after it, it seems like it is ones only with Ganon in it. So maybe he did die in Twilight Princess and was revived some how after it. But not completely so he was only able to exist as Ganon and not Ganondorf.

The basic idea is that any game that goes after WW and TP on the timeline will ONLY feature Ganon and not Ganondorf.

Also, I'm likely stating the obvious and I didn't bother to check if it was already mentioned, Twinrova was killed in the Adult Timeline, she still lives in the Child Timeline. Meaning the Oracles must be in the Child line somewhere.

This is something that I too have been looking into. Many people suggest that it must go on the AT because of the games it's connected to (or supposedly connected to). Many people put the ALTTP and LA games on the AT and apparently OoX is connected because of exclusive monsters in those games which means if those games go on the AT so does the OoX games, however, Twinrova is killed by adult Link which means she (they) can only live on in the CT (as we see them in MM).

Many people say "they could have been resurrected" but the problem with that is that there is absolutely no evidence for that, except or their existence which is much more evidence for it to be on the CT and not on the AT.

I still question what timeline I put the OoX games on, but I am more leaning towards the CT because of their appearance.

This is actually what I believe, Matt. My timeline is more or less an understanding of simple, basic ideas that the games portray. WW and TP seems to be the death of Ganondorf's human form. Plus, the other games that have been created can really only go after those two games, one way or the next, since they are pretty much the next games to take place after OoT, which is at the beginning.

The only thing that I can think of that would cause Ganondorf to be in another game would be after TP, if he somehow survived, and detail the events that are talked about in the BS of ALttP. Since I don't believe that the BS of ALttP talks about OoT, and since the ALttP manual talks about Ganondorf (the man), gaining access to the Sacred Realm and all that, I think that there should be a game after TP that goes through these events, and shows Ganondorf wishing to rule the SR and becoming Ganon. So in order for the timeline to make sense in my opinion, there can only be one more game with Ganondorf.

Does it actually SHOW Ganondorf or only talk about him? From what I've played from that game (and I've gotten to the last level), they never once SHOWED Ganondorf's face. You only see Ganon.
Well. sure, but it doesn't change the fact that Ganondorf appears again on the timeline.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
The only thing that I can think of that would cause Ganondorf to be in another game would be after TP, if he somehow survived

Why can't he survive after WW? TP shows him on the ground dead with the ToP seemingly leaving his body, whereas WW shows him Turned to stone by the Master Sword. I'm guessing that if the Master Sword is removed, he will no longer be stone. It seems much more likely that the Master Sword would be removed from his stone body than him just coming back to life somehow.

Why can't he survive after WW? TP shows him on the ground dead with the ToP seemingly leaving his body, whereas WW shows him Turned to stone by the Master Sword. I'm guessing that if the Master Sword is removed, he will no longer be stone. It seems much more likely that the Master Sword would be removed from his stone body than him just coming back to life somehow.

Well like I said, he does seem to die in TP, but my theory about the timeline is the biggest reason I think he could somehow have survived. He wasn't lying on the ground at the end of TP, he was still standing the entire time.

Seeing as how I don't put ALttP on the AT like I do Wind Waker, there aren't really any games on the AT that give me any reason Ganondorf could have survived his death in that game. To me, all we have to go on is the fact that he was stabbed through the brain with the Master Sword. He did not have the Triforce of Power at the time, therefore nothing could have helped him to survive something like that.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Well like I said, he does seem to die in TP, but my theory about the timeline is the biggest reason I think he could somehow have survived. He wasn't lying on the ground at the end of TP, he was still standing the entire time.

Seeing as how I don't put ALttP on the AT like I do Wind Waker, there aren't really any games on the AT that give me any reason Ganondorf could have survived his death in that game. To me, all we have to go on is the fact that he was stabbed through the brain with the Master Sword. He did not have the Triforce of Power at the time, therefore nothing could have helped him to survive something like that.

He also doesn't have the ToP when he gets stabbed in TP.......I still fail to see how it's any different. Also, the King of red Lions made a wish before Ganondorf did. Wouldn't the triforce break apart again after the wish was made? And if it does break apart again then wouldn't Ganondorf have the ToP back? With that in mind, maybe he did have the ToP when he turned to stone. If he didn't, why would some normal mortal turn to stone instead of just die when getting stabbed in the head?

He also doesn't have the ToP when he gets stabbed in TP.......I still fail to see how it's any different. Also, the King of red Lions made a wish before Ganondorf did. Wouldn't the triforce break apart again after the wish was made? And if it does break apart again then wouldn't Ganondorf have the ToP back? With that in mind, maybe he did have the ToP when he turned to stone. If he didn't, why would some normal mortal turn to stone instead of just die when getting stabbed in the head?

Your still not getting what I am saying. ALttP's backstory has yet to be played through or shown to anyone, other in that game. The manual talks about Ganondorf as a man gaining access to the Sacred Realm and obtaining the Triforce. According to my timeline, this event should come sometime after OoT (since it can't be OoT) and sometime before ALttP. Seeing as how TP takes place between those games, and does not show this event, it gives a place open for Ganondorf to still be alive somehow.

The Triforce obviously leaves Ganondorf, or loses its power it is giving him at least at the end of TP. In WW, it floats off. If it went back into Link, Ganondorf, and Zelda, it would have shown that, but it didn't. It obviously went elsewhere to be discovered again at a later time.

If the ALttP backstory was something other than what it is, then I could see Ganondorf completely dying at the end of TP. But they still have that one story left to tell. According to my timeline, there is no backstory telling events that should come after WW, unless you wanted to put ALttP on that side of the timeline or something. Either way, Ganondorf should have one game left.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Doesn't FSA talk about Ganondorf entering the SR but they call it the Dark World (which is the tainted SR)?

Erimgard

Even Ganon loves cookies
@SoJ

This thread isn't about whether or not my timeline is perfect. I know it's not. This about whether the person who made this thread has a (and I quote) "Fool-Proof" timeline. If you wanna talk about my timeline, PM me ;)

The only point you had that I feel I need to address is the topic of a war over the Triforce. Is there really much difference between "shedding of blood" and "war" ?

If you want to be literal to the most extreme sense, no, aLttP doesn't say there was a war. aLttP says that when people started looking for the Sacred Realm, there was bloodshed. However, Twilight Princess says when people started looking for the Sacred Realm, a great battle ensued. If you want to say these are separate events, then I think you're being highly stubborn. Even so, the concept is identical. Search for Sacred Realm. Violence.

Doesn't FSA talk about Ganondorf entering the SR but they call it the Dark World (which is the tainted SR)?

If the event actually took place in FSA. That much I'm not sure about, as I've only played bits and pieces of FSA, and seen videos of most of it. But if FSA takes place during the time that Ganondorf entered the SR (which would be the BS of ALttP), then it would be during this time that I'm saying a new game could take place. But of course, if it is that game, then there would be no need for a game here. However, if it talks about the event like it took place before, then that would mean the same thing as ALttP's backstory, which is that Ganondorf has to enter the SR again, sometime after TP and before FSA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom