• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Foods you hate

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
What kind of foods do you really hate?

Number one for me is Baked Beans I am somewhat phobic of them and the thought of touching them even makes me feel sick. I have never eaten nor will I ever eat baked beans. I can eat plain beans or green beans but specifically the baked beans in tomato sauce, those I can't go near. Speaking of tomatoes...

I don't like them. Or the look of them. Nor tomato based dishes. Lasanya, pizzas and most Italian dishes really are not for me because of the heavy use of tomatoes.

Melted Cheese. I only eat vintage cheddar anyway but it is at least in solid form. Melted cheese grosses me out and I am repulsed by it.

Pineapples. If I got even a taste of it by licking a piece of pineapple I would gag.

I dislike a lot of foods but those are the big ones that I hate.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Tomatoes and Avocados make me gag involuntarily

I really hate melted cheese most of the time. Nacho cheese sauce is disgusting

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Let's do this.

• Tomatoes
  • Onions
  • Peppers
  • Beans
  • Pineapple
  • Avocado
  • Olives
  • Bananas
  • Cheese (as long as it's limited to an ingredient, its fine, but I can't stand primarily cheese food)
  • Burritos
  • Eggs
  • Berries
  • Chili
  • Most fish
There's a lot more, I'm a picky eater and am well aware of it. I can't stand most food, so I typically don't stray from my normal routine. I eat ham sandwiches almost all the time.

Ninja

Well well well
  • Mushy/soft rice. The texture makes me gag, and if it makes me a bad Asian, so be it.
  • Liver/organ meat.
  • Whole fish, can't eat something that is staring into the depths of my soul.
  • Okra, incredibly slimy.
  • Bologna.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Bananas.

Can't eat them, can't touch them, and smelling them makes me sick. They're the only food like that for me. There are others I don't particularly like but I can still touch them or even eat them, but not bananas.

What kind of foods do you really hate?

Number one for me is Baked Beans I am somewhat phobic of them and the thought of touching them even makes me feel sick. I have never eaten nor will I ever eat baked beans. I can eat plain beans or green beans but specifically the baked beans in tomato sauce, those I can't go near. Speaking of tomatoes...

I don't like them. Or the look of them. Nor tomato based dishes. Lasanya, pizzas and most Italian dishes really are not for me because of the heavy use of tomatoes.

Melted Cheese. I only eat vintage cheddar anyway but it is at least in solid form. Melted cheese grosses me out and I am repulsed by it.

Pineapples. If I got even a taste of it by licking a piece of pineapple I would gag.

I dislike a lot of foods but those are the big ones that I hate.

Really? I've got a friend who is phobic of beans too. I wonder what it is...

Oh... you don't like italian, or melted cheese, or pineapples.

We really wouldn't be able to eat in the same room.

As for food i don't like... anything spicy and nearly every kind of seafood, cept cod, as long as it doesnt look like the animal it used to be.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Really? I've got a friend who is phobic of beans too. I wonder what it is...

Oh... you don't like italian, or melted cheese, or pineapples.

We really wouldn't be able to eat in the same room.

As for food i don't like... anything spicy and nearly every kind of seafood, cept cod, as long as it doesnt look like the animal it used to be.

Don't know what it is about the beans. Non baked ones don't bother me just like the plain beans but the baked ones I can't stand at all.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Pickles - lost count on how many times I've said the words "plain with ketchup" in my life. Seriously, what's up with even the most basic hamburgers always having to have those disgusting pickles included???

Garlic - hate everything about them, they taste vile and smell even worse. Worst is whenever anyone insists on cooking with garlic because it stinks up the house and there is no escape.

I am a picky eater and there are a lot of things I just won't eat, but those two are the ones I really hate. Bit amusing to see that several things listed by others are foods I absolutely love (tomatoes, cheese, pineapple, bananas)

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I'm not that picky when it comes to food but there are some food that repulses me
- Olives: I hate how they taste or feel in my mouth
-Avocado: Everyone is talking how great avocado is or how delicious it is, but not me. It repulses, both in taste and in looks
-Pickled onions are the worst of the worst. I despise pickled onions, even seeing a jar of pickled onions makes want to vomit my guts out. Dill potatoes are close second if they are prepared badly. I nearly threw up during cruise, because their dill potatoes were so disgusting
-Rye bread combined with jogurt: Separeted they are delicious, but if I eat them together, for example breakfast, I start to feel seroiusly sick and bloated. They taste pretty horrible too, depending on type of the jogurt

In this video he eats:

Whole Chicken in a can
Brown Bread in a can
Spotted dick sponge in a can
Haggis in a can
Meat free fried chicken in a can
Pork brains in a can
Reindeer in a can
Rattlesnake in a can
Huitlacoche in a can
Scrambled eggs and bacon in a can

Bananas
Garlic
Just about anything Mexican
Corn bread
Ranch dressing, Italian, Thousand Island, etc.
Mayonnaise
Pickles

I'm a pretty picky guy and there are a lot of foods that I avoid like the plague, but these are some of the things that genuinely make me feel sick.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I am not even slightly picky when it comes to food. I love spicy food, I always wanna eat a hotter dish. I don’t flinch at gross or weird foods, once I ate a fried grub that was 2 inches long and was alive 10 seconds earlier and thought it tasted good. I will basically eat whatever is put in front of me.

There are, however, three things that I absolutely cannot and will not eat.
  • Olives: olives are the bane of my existence and they taste like a landfill. The juice is like cat urine.
  • Any kind of Pâté: it’s cold, gray meat. The texture is like soggy bread and it tastes like spoiled meat.
  • Oil: when I went to Peru two years ago on a missions trip, at almost every meal we were fed soup with some type of protein in it. Whether it be chicken, whole fish, or beans. It tasted fine at first but I soon found out that the “broth” was just 3/4ths water and 1/4th oil with some salt and pepper. I just ate it at the time but after about 3 days of this I became horribly sick and couldn’t bring myself to even look at the soup. Everything tasted worse when I was sick so every meal was a struggle. To this day, if I see oil or if someone talks about the soup I had on the trip, I feel sick. Oil is bad. If it’s mixed into a dish, it’s fine but if I can see the oil floating at the top or can smell it. I won’t eat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom