• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Food You Hate?

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
My mom sometimes experiments and makes like, fried okra/beet curry/steamed pumpkin/turnips or something. She's usually a great cook, but those vegetables are strange. They're so mushy. It's not disgusting though. Just weird. I wouldn't prefer eating it. Also, I wouldn't willingly eat avocado or eggplant either. xD

Um. I guess I can't eat a tomato on its own. Or have too much mustard in something, because that can get a little strong.

Other then that, I'm not really a picky eater.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I tend to be a picky eater. I always have been too. I have a list of things I won't eat too.

I refuse to eat peas. They taste absolutely awful!

I will not eat seafood. The only exceptions are tuna and shrimp. Even then, I have to crave it.

Milk is another thing I have to crave. I'm actually partially lactose intolerant so when I crave milk and then drink it, it usually doesn't turn out very well.

I do not like savory pies. They are absolutely disgusting to me.

I tend to be a picky eater. I always have been too. I have a list of things I won't eat too.

I refuse to eat peas. They taste absolutely awful!

I will not eat seafood. The only exceptions are tuna and shrimp. Even then, I have to crave it.

Milk is another thing I have to crave. I'm actually partially lactose intolerant so when I crave milk and then drink it, it usually doesn't turn out very well.

I do not like savory pies. They are absolutely disgusting to me.

キラ

Yo!
Not all of these will have descriptions cause I just plain don't like some of these foods.

Mayonaise
Peas (they're just mushy and weird)
Mustard (smells funny)
Salads (cold and the texture is weird)
Broccoli (tastes like a bush)
Cottage Cheese (it just looks and smells BAD)
Bleu Cheese (same as Cottage Cheese)
Spinach Dip or anything similar
Anything spicy (unless it's fried chicken)
Anything with hot sauce
Anything with chili powder/sauce
All Mexican food
Tuna (it has MILK)
Tomatoes
Pickles
Soup

Yeah I know there's more. I'm picky.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Onions
Squash
Nuts (of any kind)
Cauliflower
Cabbage
Crab/Lobster
Peppers
Beans
Pineapples

The list goes on and on...

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
I'm not really that picky when it comes to food. I just have two foods I try to avoid. Mushrooms and Olives. I am a bit more tolerant to mushrooms but I can't stand Olives.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Pork, I have always hated pork, I don't see what everybody's love of pork is about:dry:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I hate peppers. Except jalapenos, they're freaking delicious. But other than that, peppers are gross.

There's not really much else that I hate tbh... Wait, brussels sprouts. You can feed me brussels sprouts if you really want, but you'll be the one cleaning the vomit off the floor. :nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom