• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Five Fabulous Frogs Question?

I wanted to know about the frogs that were staring at me from underwater in Zora's River and found out that playing my ocarina for them will get me a piece of heart. So I'm trying to get them to come out so I can do the mini game but I only see the blue frog and no matter what song I play or how many times I hop up on the log where it is, it just sits there. What am I doing wrong please?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
First off are you doing it as child link? The only way it works is if your child link. If you are trying to do it as child link than you don't want to jump out towards it. There is a spot on the log were link is supposed to stand right when you walk onto the log. You have to play songs like the song of storms and epona's song. It won't work if you try playing warp songs. If you do it right the frog will get bigger and a new frog will jump up, for each frog play a new song and each one will grow, when they all grow they'll reward you with a piece of heart.

Hope that helps you out.

First off are you doing it as child link? The only way it works is if your child link. If you are trying to do it as child link than you don't want to jump out towards it. There is a spot on the log were link is supposed to stand right when you walk onto the log. You have to play songs like the song of storms and epona's song. It won't work if you try playing warp songs. If you do it right the frog will get bigger and a new frog will jump up, for each frog play a new song and each one will grow, when they all grow they'll reward you with a piece of heart.

Hope that helps you out.

Yes it does. Thank you. and yeah I was doing it as child link. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom