• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fist Fights

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
so last night I opened up a bottle of Minute Maid Peach flavor and said to myself, "damn I wonder if I should take ten shots again." Well then I just threw the bottle away because it didn't remind me of the time when I took ten pills at once, but instead to a time when I beat up one of my ex girlfriends. See we got into a fist fight for no reason at all. She just assumed that I was in relations with some other girl, but to be honest I never had thoughts for anyone but her!

So what's your opinion on fist fights? Do you watch them? Or do you just hold disdain for any sort of violence? Do you have an interesting stories to tell?

Dan

Yes I too once beat up my girlfriend in a fist fight as she wouldn't shut up about my alcoholic tendencies, it was a dark age for me back then but I'm glad I finally got out of it. I no longer fist fight anymore, and if someone wants a fight with me I'll run away get in my car and then run them over.

Ganondork

goo
I'm one of those kids that run towards the fights because it's just so much fun to watch. I used to have a video of a particularly bloody fist fight, but I couldn't transfer it over to my new phone.

I've been in a few, but it's been awhile. I used to get into fights every few years. My most recent was about 4 years ago. We all used to call this fat guy "Salchicha," which in Spanish means "sausage." Being a gringo, I had no idea what that meant, so I called him that, too. So one day at the school park, he approached me and my two friends. He really wanted to fight us, and he even brought along his 7 year old sister. We were like 11. So the fight started, me fighting Salchicha - I never learned his name, mind you - and my other two friends fought his sister for reason I still don't know. I was too busy fighting the guy. Everyone says I won the fight, but I never drew blood. I don't recall ever getting hit, though. His sister kicked my friend's *** though. We gave him hell for that.

I also remember some creepy guy transferring to my school the year after. The next day, he got into a fight with a really ghetto girl, who got pregnant the next year, and he got beaten up pretty bad. He transferred out of school the following week. He was pretty gross, so no one really mourned his leaving.

So yeah, fist fights are pretty neat.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well, no, I've never actually had a full-on fight.

But, growing up where I did I would see them a lot, my brothers would have fights all the time and I'd hear them smashing glasses and stuff downstairs during them and in town and around the estate people would fight over the littlest of disagreements, and I just think it's so stupid and childish. Doesn't solve anything and just leaves the two parties looking like morons. I remember in the park and this guy comes over for a lighter, few years ago, and my friend Manny just goes "**** off" and I turn around and they're just having a big fight in the middle of the field. I speak to him now and he says he looks back and thinks wtf was I doing? Same with my brothers. So I think people mature and grow out of it, since I don't see it around as much now. And I'm glad that's the case, it's stupid. Also, one thing I hated the most was seeing people I love coming home bloodied and bruised. It's not a nice thing for people who care about you to see.

I guess people will always fight, but, I just think talking solves way more than fighting ever would, and it's just a stupid way to do anything. And you won't walk away with your jaw hanging off too if you try and talk through disagreements, so, that's a result!

I have never been in a fist fight. I normally battle with my words. But I can get violent sometimes. I am lucky that I normally stay calm enough just to yell at people. I don't like watching people fight in anyway and will normally try to stop it.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I don't like fist fighting at all and I will try to stop them at any cost when I see one.. but if I am personally involved in one and there is no talking my way out of it then I will not be afraid to finish it.
when I was younger i used to fight all the time I was angry all that time and I had a hard time dealing with it. i couldn't really deal with it. I figure it was just a growing up thing because i'm better able to deal with my anger and all that jazz.. (i'm not saying that all teenagers are like that because we all grow up different)
i've learned to pick my battles better.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Fights are pretty normal where I come from, it's actually rare if you haven't been in a fight of sorts.

Thing is that there's a hierarchy in school and people want to be know as the "toughest", "hardest" etc. I started secondary school knowing a few people already but I befriended a few others after a couple of months, one of which was one of the so called "toughest" in School, but he didn't act like an idiot. So pretty much the first few years were filled with many fights, of course we were young but at the time I thought some were brutal. I didn't really look for fights, as at the time I wasn't like that but soon enough i found myself in a few, all of which I barley remember. After a while, I turned into an idiot, I started hanging round with "bad" groups and I got a bad persona.

I remember I used to instigate fights sometimes, sometimes we would even have fights with other schools and I just became a huge dick, too confident for my own good -- plus I had bad anger problems, so I would get easily in that mood. This was all from 11-14, but I calmed down quite a lot, I still talked to most of them people but I became more laid back. However, due to the people I hang around with, we used to get into many fights from then on. I could handle myself in a fight pretty well, I don't remember getting too hurt in many. The only time I got badly hurt was when I got jumped by a gang lads. This was the cause of school rivalry, I was with a friend on Friday night and we both got jumped by 7 or 8 lads.

Ever since I left school, which was 2 years agoo, I have matured a lot and I hate talking about that stuff now, in a way, I feel embarrassed as it was, in hindsight, childish. All of this stupid rivalries, egos, everyone was so eager to fight and I've seen some pretty nasty stuff. Luckily nothing too bad happened when i got jumped, but it could have easily happened. Thing is though, now I've matured, some of my friends haven't , a few still get into fights at parties or in town, which is just annoying and I literally can't be bothered with said people.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I have never seen a fist fight before. I've never been in one. I don't like fist fights. I don't like watching people get hurt. If I ever see one happening, I think I would either try to break it up myself, or run and call a teacher. I won't stand there and watch. But I don't know if I can say that or not. Because I have seen 2 cat fights before. They were both over in 10 seconds, but I didn't do anything. I was too shocked to really do much. Fist fights are longer, right? Then I would probably get a hold of myself and do something to stop it.

The cat fight that I had seen recently was a few months ago in Grade 10. I was in Four Corners, on my laptop, trying to get on ZD. Four Corners is basically the school's center. 4 hallways branch out from it on each direction. There's benches there, and lots of people hang out. So anyways, while I was on my laptop, for some reason I looked up at these two girls were were staring at each other. I still don't know what made me look there. I just did. Then right at that second, one of the girls lashed out at the other and they started screaming and scratching, pulling each other's hair. Everyone around turn to them and started at them in shock. A teacher on supervising duty was up and running towards them, though. She grabbed one girls waist and managed to pull her away from the other girl. It was all over in seconds, but I was still in a state of shock as I haven't seen many fights.

The other fight I saw was more violent, I guess. I was in Middle School (grade 6-8, I don't remember). We were changing for gym class in the Girl's Change room. Then all of a sudden, I heard screaming and spun around. Two girls which I always thought were best friends were screaming and scratching at each other. I think a few of their friends managed to pull them apart. There was blood and hair on the floor. Not a pretty sight.

... Did I go off topic? Sorry if I did...

Zorth

#Scoundrel
It's fun to watch, since most of the time it's two guys slapping each other around and looking like morons. Rarely there is ever a "real manly" fist fight around my area, it's pretty calm and I could pretty much walk up to anyone and say "**** you" and nothing would happen, just smack talk. If fights do happen it's always about a girl, one guy that teases her and then the noble white knight there to protect her.

Personally I used to get in a lot of fights in elementary, everyone did. The "kiddy fights" type of fights where you just slap and tug each other and it looks like you are hugging your opponent and after ten minutes you'd be best friends again. Most recently though was last New Years Eve (2011-2012), it was about a girl (big surprise) who got her purse stolen. So there was some noble knights questioning people and started to piss me off. I got into an argument with them, my friend jumped in, he got punched in the face, I got punched in the face, the knights got punched in the face and as a finisher I got a nice kick in the nuts (very noble of you, Mr. white knight).

Wasn't the most pleasant New Years Eve but made me realize to try and keep out of fights as much as possible since it just makes you look stupid/pathetic/overly aggressive and can ruin an entire night/day for you.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The slightly sad part about living in nice cities is there are never any fights that break out. Well, actually the city I live in now is full of pot heads so everyone is too calm to fight.

I've never seen any fights. The closet I've seen to a fight was when people were getting in each others faces and then the teacher breaks it up before anyone can start swinging.

I tend to not resort to violence, but I "technically" got into a fight in 6th grade. I got mad at this one kid and I don't remember what I said but his response was to push me into the side of the portables where all the metal stuff was. It wasn't really a fight though because I didn't fight back.

Another time was during freshman year I was dressing out in P.E. and a couple kids decided to push me into the lockers and steal my clothes. I was already pissed off that day and the fact that I had to walk around the locker room with no pants on pissed me off even more. I sort of lost my temper and my first and only reaction was to punch one of the kids on the back of the head. Luckily the teacher walked in right before they could do anything, and at least I didn't get in trouble and I got my pants back.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I had a big fight with my sister once where I ripped her earrings out and she threw me on the floor and kicked me.

Oh and I have punched a few guys who needed to be punched because they were being punch-worthy.

But other than those times and when I was little, I haven't really been in a fist fight. I don't see the point. I'm not a violent person and even though when I'm angry I'm really angry, my first thought isn't to lash out. I was talking to my mum the other day and she said because my grandad used to beat up my nan and they always had to listen to it when they were kids (they never did it right in front of them but she said it was worse just listening to it) her and her siblings first instinct is always lashing out when they feel threatened. Which I don't get at all but there you go, a little insight into the human psyche.

I've seen plenty of fights. I live in a rough area. I'm usually the one who rushes into break fights up though. I hate seeing people hurting each other.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, I've actually been in a number of fist fights in my youth. As I got older, I tried to avoid such situations but they always seemed to find me. I played the bigger man card for a bit, but then I realized that won't solve anything. It was around junior year when I realized enough was enough. I guess it's because of how much I dislike people in general that it just enrages me to see some punk feel so damn high and mighty, especially when they're so damn stupid. Anyway, that's now but back then, I just loved the thrill of fighting. Sure, I'd never provoke the fights, I would just act in self defense. With that said, I don't know why but I was a target for bullies. Maybe they felt threatened by me or just assumed that they could pick on me and I wouldn't do anything about it, boy were they wrong... I've never had a problem with standing up for myself, which was the cause of so many in-class conflicts.

I remember beating up these three black kids in the cafeteria. I don't know on what planet these guys thought they were a threat to me, they were short as ****. I remember just shoving one of them to the ground and a teacher coming just to get that kid in trouble. A more famous moment of mine was when I beat up a 5th grader when I was only in 1st grade and fresh out of a leg injury. I waited for him outside and soon as he walked out I punched him in the stomach. I swear he lifted several inches off the ground, while uttering the words "I just ate" with his ***** *** voice, which made it the all more hilarious. The funny thing was, the fight continued on my walk home. I encountered him near somebody's garage which I threw him up against and went Neo on him. Looking back on this moment, what makes it so hilarious is that while he was getting his *** beat, his big *** fro was giggling around. XD Another time I was targeted outside just for waiting for my sister to come out of school. WTF was going through that kid's head? I don't know, but the scene my sister arrived to was me whoopin' the **** out of some black kid who I threw up against a mailbox and a crowd of her classmates surrounding me. I have many more stories, but yeah, I got a life... Toodles.

I'd never fight someone, and I try to avoid being around other people fighting at all costs. It gives me a crazy rush, but in a bad way. It's kind of hard to explain.

Luckily fighting wasn't all that common when I was in school. Or perhaps I just missed most of it because I didn't interact with anyone besides my friends, and they were way too nerdy to fight anyone.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This is a very relevant post. Just kidding.

I actually got a lot of my love for fist fights due to Cookie Monster. For those who don't know who it is, I linked a video with a blue muppet. He basically rips cookies apart. Anyway, when I was a little boy I used to watch Sesame Street for an hour. It was for two reasons: Cookie Monster, and Elmo. Cookie Monster would always find a reason to see a cookie, try to keep himself from eating them, then just destroy whatever was keeping him from eating them. Once, he put a cookie in a safe, and all I rmeember was the safe being gone a few moments later. To a five year old, that was cool. That fueled my rage to do things that were cool. Later on, I played games like Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 for the N64. My skater (Tony Hawk) was doing kickflips and all sorts of stuff. It was cool, right? Yeah! Then later still, we got games like Tenchu and Tekken Tag Tournament. Gorgeous games. All cool. All involving violence. I realized that fighting was cool, and cool was Cookie Monster. Cookie Monster was FIGHTING! And here I am today, watching fights. And sometimes getting into them.

[video=youtube;DQQgT7YxEFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQQgT7YxEFc[/video]

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This is a very relevant post. Just kidding.

I actually got a lot of my love for fist fights due to Cookie Monster. For those who don't know who it is, I linked a video with a blue muppet. He basically rips cookies apart. Anyway, when I was a little boy I used to watch Sesame Street for an hour. It was for two reasons: Cookie Monster, and Elmo. Cookie Monster would always find a reason to see a cookie, try to keep himself from eating them, then just destroy whatever was keeping him from eating them. Once, he put a cookie in a safe, and all I rmeember was the safe being gone a few moments later. To a five year old, that was cool. That fueled my rage to do things that were cool. Later on, I played games like Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 for the N64. My skater (Tony Hawk) was doing kickflips and all sorts of stuff. It was cool, right? Yeah! Then later still, we got games like Tenchu and Tekken Tag Tournament. Gorgeous games. All cool. All involving violence. I realized that fighting was cool, and cool was Cookie Monster. Cookie Monster was FIGHTING! And here I am today, watching fights. And sometimes getting into them.

[video=youtube;DQQgT7YxEFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQQgT7YxEFc[/video]
:rolleyes:

A day late? Meh, I'll post anyways.

CONFESSION TIME!!!
I'm going to regret writing this post, I know it.
Grade 10... Probably my most memorable year of highschool yet! I guess, to put it lightly, I was kind of not a good kid that year. I may have done a few things I regret, one of those things being what this post is all about.
Please don't judge me, I was not in my senses at that time. I regret all my actions from that short time period.
Well, here goes...

I remember it like it was yesterday (it was actually the last day of school, 2012). My friends and I were hanging out in the school cafeteria. This ninth grader walked up to us, and said that my mom was gay. I didn't really like that. But, instead of ignoring him, you know what I did? I threw a punch right to his face. I feel terrible about it now, and completely regret it, but I did. Anyway, since he wanted to prove that he was "tough", he punched me back. For such a small 9th grader, it was pretty hard, and it hurt. Of course, then my friends threw out some lines of encouragement. They said, instead of walk away, they said "You're really gonna let a little kid hit you? Hit him back". Of course, I obeyed. I hit him in the side of the face this time. There were no teachers around. That kid's "gang" showed up then, and began to help him. So my friends got involved as well. I do not really remember too many details beyond that point, but I do remember the principal coming, and one of the ninth graders going to the hospital for a broken nose. We were slightly outnumbered , but I guess you could still say we "won" the fight. Ya, we got some good blows, but we got them better overall. Seeing as it was the last day of school, we could not get punished any worse than a rest of the day suspension. But even still, my dad wasn't pleased. What's worse is when he asked why I came home with a bloody nose, I had to make a full confession, even though the principal had already told him all about it. Ya, that was not an overly exciting way to end off the tenth grade...

I have apologized numerous times, to both myself and everybody involved since then, but I still feel guilty about it. I think that may have been the number one worst day of highschool for me.
And like I said above, don't judge me for what you just read. I :?ed up, and I know it. I regret it, I'm sorry about it, and I know the consequence of my actions. I am not like that anymore, as that was just over a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom