• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fishing

Do you even fish bro?

• Yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I live near the sea and during the summer I like to go out boat fishing and catch some fish. I usually bring in mackerel and sea bass, occasionally dogfish and gurnard but those are not guaranteed, there are all sorts of other things out there to be caught every now and again and I suppose it will be different wherever you live or go to.

I like to eat what I catch as I am a big fish fan and I usually get so much that we freeze most of the fish which end up lasting us a long time.

I was just wondering if there was any people here who also enjoy fishing, and what type of fishing you are in to?

If you don't fish is it something you'd like to do at some point?

Last edited:

Dan

No absolutely not. The sea stinks enough as it is and contains God only knows what. You wouldn't catch me 2.2 centremetres near a smelly fish.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I love fishing! Growing up, I was never a fan of swimming or any other kind of water related sport, but I really enjoy being on the lake if it is in a boat with a line. The most common fish I catch in this area are walleye and lake trout, which I find to be quite tasty when fried.

Edit: I found the poll "cast your vote" button really humorous for this thread. :D

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Does almost successfully strangling your sibling count as fishing? i did use fishing line at the time, if not then nope

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Honestly the only thing I can imagine that is possibly more boring than fishing is golf and even then... nope fishing is definitely more boring

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Honestly the only thing I can imagine that is possibly more boring than fishing is golf and even then... nope fishing is definitely more boring
It's boring if you catch nothing, but I always catch loads on the boat. And I love eating it so it's an exciting activity for me.
But I like golf too so there we go.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I read fisting and was like o.o

Anywsho, I don't fish much but in my life I've got a soft shell Turtle and some funny looking fish, probably a bluegill. I'm not a fan of fishing because its hella musty during the day and ridiculously crowded at dawn.

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
Oh I LOVE fishing!!

latest

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Does almost successfully strangling your sibling count as fishing? i did use fishing line at the time, if not then nope

No it actually doesn't. It would be like Agent 47 calling himself a pianist because he garrotted a bunch of people with a piano wire.

13902685_1058374014211504_3383109552243191032_n.jpg

I have gone fishing before and it was fun when I did actually catch something from the lake. For the fish tacos! Whoo!

The only thing that sucked about fishing out in the lake was that there was debris that I couldn't see and I lost lures and snapped the line on some random log or grass when it got tangled. Bummer.

Salem

SICK
I want to fish at some point in me life, I have friends and relatives that do, but not yet, I have stuff going on.

Fishing is really a ton of fun if you know what your doing. I live in Minnesota so there are plenty of lakes to choose from. It is definitely an expensive hobby but just being out on the lake is really all the reward that you will need. Of course it does help when you catch a fish or two but either way it is still a good time. You know what they say. A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I'm not super into fishing, but I enjoy going out to the lake, getting in our little troller, and going out for a few hours of fishing with my best friend. It's super relaxing, and this is actually my favorite time of year to go because the leaves look so beautiful.

Honestly we're not the best fishermen, but we enjoy being out on the lake together. We've caught some decent sized bass, trout, and catfish on the lake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom