• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Fishing in the 3D

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
The original game of Oot had a place where you can go fishing, some would wonder what it will be like in the 3D version. I'm one of those people who are wondering that so i'd like to ask your opinion on the subject.:)

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
To cast you would pull the stylus backward on the screen and fling it forward, to wriggle just tap the screen, and when a fish bites press B and pull backward on the screen that would be my control scheme for OoT 3DS.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
well, one of the Ar cards has a fishing minigame, and in it you move the 3DS around and you flick the 3DS forward to cast. shen you get a bite, i THINK you hold down A, but you pull back and you will catch the fish. so... yeah... something of that nature.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
I think that it could be similar to fishing in the Animal Crossing games. Although with the fact that the 3DS is going to have a gyroscope in it then maybe the fishing mechanic will be more different than i think. I think the worst thing Nintendo can do is to take this mechanic out as it was always a nice distraction from the main quest in Ocarina of Time and would be cool to be able to do on a portable level as well.

TwilightMaster7

~Master of Twilight~
To cast you would pull the stylus backward on the screen and fling it forward, to wriggle just tap the screen, and when a fish bites press B and pull backward on the screen that would be my control scheme for OoT 3DS.
I hope not, I don't want to be 'flicking' my console, it may damage the hinge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom