• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Zelda Released in Your Lifetime?

Ocarina of Time; it was released when I was two. I haven't played it yet, but I would really love to… I hear it's one of the best Zelda titles out there.
Same here, came out when I was two. It was also the first Zelda game I played, I used to watch my older brothers play it, But I didn't play it till I was 6.

H

Hero of Limes

Ocarina of Time for me! I can remember my friend playing it because his older brother had a N64. But the first one I played was Windwaker in 2003.

Ocarina of Time; it was released when I was two. I haven't played it yet, but I would really love to… I hear it's one of the best Zelda titles out there.

It really is. I'm one of the oldies who started out with 2D Zelda's, but I enjoy replaying OoT more than any other title and have probably beat it more times than any other Zelda game except maybe the original LoZ.

C

cubeface21

The game released for me was Links Awakening. I remember playing it when I was really little, but I still played A Link to the Past and the original a lot more.

W

Wolf Link Rules

My first Zelda released is I think The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time was it released before October 7,1998?Because if it was then the first for me would be The Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask

Zarom

The King
The first Zelda for me is Link's Awakening, was released when I was only 1 year old. :P And I haven't had the chance to play it yet.

First Zelda I played was OOT, when I was 6, altough it isn't my favorite, I truly enjoyed that game. It's the one that got me hooked to the series. After, I got MM when it came out, and bougt many other Zelda after that. :)

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Wow, this is a really cool thread idea!

Uhh... for me I guess it's actually OoT, since I was born just after LA was released. Though initially I wouldn't have thought that, as I never got to play OoT until I was 6, my early childhood consisted of LttP and LA : DDD
Feh, I feel like a little kid compared to some of you lucky people who were alive when the first one came out lol.

Game Genies' ftw. And the Super GameBoy cartridge :3

K

KingMajora

for me i was born i 1994 but i played OOT and the first in my lifetime

K

KingMajora

Same here, came out when I was two. It was also the first Zelda game I played, I used to watch my older brothers play it, But I didn't play it till I was 6.
did you know that you can play it in your pc by a program called an emulator plus the rom (ripped cart image)

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Wow, what a gap between 1993 and 1998! I guess OOT was the first game released after I was born... I was only 3 when it got released and 5 when I started playing it! :lol:

I was born only two years before Ocarina of Time. I didn't play a Zelda game until I was 7, which was just a little bit of the original A Link to the Past. I got into the series when I was 8 with The Wind Waker and the Collector's Edition soon after.

Strangely enough, I grew up in the more modern era of gaming when I prefer classic games from the Golden Age of gaming.

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
OoT was the first game released in my lifetime I was 1 and I never actually seen Legend of Zelda since my friend played Wind Waker and I don't remember hearing the name until some other friends were talking about a hat that made you smaller or something like that (MC). and Then I didn't even buy a Zelda game until TPs release so I'm still really new to Zelda.

Um. Mine would have to be Link's Awakening, which came out about two months after I was born. I feel so young compared to the rest of this thread. :\

C

Camisado

I was born in 1989 so...A Link to the Past in 1992 would be the first since I was born.

I have a mint condition SNES cartridge for it, which I bought shortly before the power supply for my SNES died. v.v I haven't found time to look for a new one, yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom