• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask First Stray Fairy in Snowhead Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very first stray fairy in snowhead temple... does anyone know how to get it? It's trapped under a bubble underneath the bridge. I have tried to shoot an arrow at it in several places. The arrow hits it with perfect aim, but it doesn't break the bubble! Does anyone know how to break this bubble? It's very frustrating. Where's the best place to shoot from? Cos no matter where I shoot from, my arrow doesn't break the damn bubble!

EDIT: I got it! :D Was very awkward though but finally did it lol

Epona

Ordon Village
It was really awkward for me too at first. It seemed like no matter where I shot the arrow it wouldn't hit the fairy. I think what I did was stand at the bottom close to the corner or something and shoot the arrow up from there. What did you do?

When I eventually hit it, it was pretty much on the left hand side of the block of ice that you melt later on, if you get where I mean? It didn't really look like I was gonna get it though, but still that's the place where it worked for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom