• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Shiny Pokemon?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
My first Shiny, I wish I still have it. It's what kept me in pokemon actually. I was like, 10, had never played a pokemon game, was playing Fire Red, start a new file, go to the tall grass after getting pokeballs, Shiny Rattata. My very first caught pokemon. While some of you may say it is a waste of a shiny, it made me want to play more.

Fig

The Altruist
In all my life as a Pokemon Trainer, I never found a single shiny Pokemon. I've been running away all six generations of my life

*Doctor Who reference*

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
yeah, just one

his name is henry

white-square.jpg

he's a little shy right now, but that's him

(too cool for shinies anyways)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
A shiny Pinsir was my first one, it got lost with my original copy of Platinum version years ago though.

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
My shiny was a Dusclops in Pokémon Platinum... I gave it away... for a Manaphy.....

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
My first shiny in this sixth gen was a fished Clawitzer, then moments later I chained fish for two others, Clamperl and Huntail, and then after the Huntail, I went back to Santalune forest because I wanted to catch a regular Pikachu for someone, and the very first Pokémon that came up was a shiny Flechtling. All four in under two hours. :D

My first shiny was a Zigzagoon on Sapphire. :3 I still have it. I caught a shiny Roggenrola a few days ago and traded it for a Xerneas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom