• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Shiny Pokemon?

The first Shiny Pokemon I ever caught was a Shiny Ponyta in Pokemon Diamond. Was training my Pokemon one day until I randomly encountered it. It caught me by surprise, so I captured it and decided to put it as part of my main team. The second Pokemon I caught was a Shiny Numel in Pokemon Sapphire.

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
First pokemon I ever saw that I could catch was a wild poocheyna. It was shiny. I didn't know it was speacil and i killed it. :(

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
A shiny Clamperl, on Ruby. I didn't even know what it was, it just looked weird so I caught it and turned out to be shiny. Never ever seen a shiny Pokemon since, bar the ones my friend got for me in totally legit non-cheating ways just because they looked pretty. :P Transferred it to Pearl and traded it to somebody on Serebii foooor... something. Something nice.

my first one was a Zubat, i think it was on diamond.

i never saw one before and i actually shouted out 'oh my god look at this f***ing zubat' while i was on a crowded bus xD
x

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I SR for a shiny starter in gold when I learned that you could do that. The first shiny I ever got was Totodile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom