• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Shiny Pokemon?

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I've been playing pokemon since its initial release as red and blue and still to this day have never seen one shiny in my games. Of course I've seen hacked shinies and such but real legit shiny has never appeared in my legit playthroughs.

My very first Shiny was a Makuhita in Pokémon Colosseum. I remember using it alot but now I have no idea what has become of it :l

My first shiny Pokémon was actually Rayquaza. I was so flabbergasted by it as I never heard/saw a shiny Pokémon before, so I acted so proud that I caught a black Rayquaza. If only I still had it. :(

Beeker

Wild Card
My first was an Unown that I found while hunting for the different types of them in a ruin. I was quite shocked when I saw it and caught it as soon as possible!
I kinda wish that pokemon was a little more useful though...

G

GameFreak

lol @ red gyrados, that was my first shiny
but yeah other then that, i got a shiny grimer and a shiny drowzee in crystal

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
I'm pretty sure my first shiny was in platinum but I can't remember so I'm just gonna remember the earliest experience. It was a Rayquaza in emerald I kept reseting cause I really wanted one so I eventually got one and battled it but I killed it :facepalm: .

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I've never actually caught or found a shiny Pokémon. I did however cheat with a shiny code and found a shiny Wrumple and Poochyena.

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
My first shiny pokemon was a poochyena. Unfortunately, I didn't know it was special. I killed it.

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
My first shiny was in Pearl. I was going through Victory Road for the first time, and it appeared as I walked in. Later, I traded it to my brother with my Palkia because he needed help, and then he restarted it and went through the game with an AR!! :babby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom