• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Pokemon Game?

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
First Pokemon game: Ruby Version

Is it your favorite: Yes

Do you still own it: Just recently re-bought it, only Pokemon game I currently own

Do you still play it on occasion: Well I just bought it..so i'm still working on it..

Pokemon Red.
1. Well, I guess you could say that. To be honest, it's a lot better than I expected. It's a ton of fun.
2. Well... I'm kind of playing it on the internet...
3. I'm still working on it. It's awesome.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Pokémon Gold here.
1. Yes ofc, there is no better than your first.
2. I still own it, but it's so old that the save battery in it has run out of power, so I cannot save when playing it. Luckily enough, I also have Pokémon crystal, which is just an update of the same game, and it doesn't use the same save system as pokémon gold/silver, so it still works.
3. Cannot play it, but I play pokémon crystal from time to time.

Dan

Pokemon Blue

1.Is it your favorite: No I prefer Gold
2.Yeah it's still in the gameboy advance I doubt it will ever get ejected :P
3. Maybe one day I will although need a advance SP for the backlight.

First Pokemon game: Pokemon Red

Is it your favorite: No, but a game I treasure with all my heart.

Do you still own it: I could never give it away!

Do you still play it on occasion: I plan on starting a new playthrough some time in the near future.

First Pokemon game: Red Version, circ. 1998.

Is it your favorite: Ah, I actually enjoyed the Gold and Silver versions better. It's like Red and Blue, but with another game stuffed in there alongside it. Perfection.

Do you still own it: Ohohoho yes. The wrath of god could not tear that cartridge from my fingers.

Do you still play it on occasion: Yeah! It's delightfully reminiscent. ^^ Although I find that when I crave Red and Blue, I often turn to Fire Red and Leaf Green to scratch that itch - better controls and I can play it on my DS.

First Pokémon game: Hmm...either Pokémon Red or Pokémon Colosseum I can't remember
1: Nah, my favorite Pokémon game is Pokémon White
2: Yes, I pratically own all Main Pokémon games.
3: I don't Play Red or Colosseum much. I play XD Gale of Darkness, Emerald, White more.

Rachel

be vigitant
1. My first Pokemon game was either Pokemon Channel or Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. I can't really remember.
2. Pokemon Channel is cute but kind of childish. I do like Gale of Darkness, but I can't pick favorites.
3. I still own both of them, I'm pretty sure.
4. I play Gale of Darkness on occasion, but have not played Pokemon Channel in quite a few years.

Fig

The Altruist
Wow! I'm the first to say that Pokemon Yellow was my first one.
Is it my favorite? Of course! It's the only Pokemon game where you have Pikachu as your starter and still get the original three starters.
Do I still own? I have it on inserted in my GameBoy SP. I also have on my phone.
Do I still play it on occasion? I'm doing rigwht now on my phone. If you guys have an Android download GBC A.D. From there, you go to the settings and look for the search for ROMs button. It will then take you to a website filled with GameBoy and GameBoy Color ROMs. I don't know if this app is out for iPhones though.

First Pokemon game: Pokemon Gold.

Is it your favourite: No, it's great but by now there are others I like more.

Do you still own it: Of course, I never give away useful games ;)

Do you still play it on occasion: Just recently played through it, so yes.

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
First Pokemon game: Pokemon Yellow.
Is it your favourite: No, but it's still good :D
Do you still own it: I dont actually own the game, I played it on an emulator so yeah ^____^""
Do you still play it on occasion: Not in a while, no :eek: I've been playing through Heart Gold, actually.

E

Eoz

First Pokemon game: yellow

Is it your favorite: Nah

Do you still own it: Left it at a friends house, getting it back soon

Do you still play it on occasion: Can't

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
First Pokemon Game: technically, it was Crystal, but Sapphire was the first one I actually played through.

Is it your favorite?:I categorize everything into: favorites, good but not worthy to be a favorite, meh and why the hell did I ever expose myself to this? Sapphire is classified under "favorites"

Do you still own it?: Nope. My cousin demanded it back.

Do you still play it on occasion?: I would if I could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom