• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Person vs Third Person Camera

First Person or Third Person?

• First Person

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Third Person

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
It didn't look right. They shuffled around, and twisted in weird angles. They looked extremely fake. I know that looking down and not seeing your feet is "unnatural" or whatever, but it's better than seeing poorly animated feet, I think.

I can't remember much of the foot animation from FEAR but other games do it really well. Halo, and battlefield stand out to me as well as mirrors edge.
I always found not having legs to be worse than badly animated legs lol. Agree to disagree I guess.

BTW, I don't have a preference. It's like choosing if I like boots over runners. They both have their place in the scheme of things.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I can't remember much of the foot animation from FEAR but other games do it really well. Halo, and battlefield stand out to me as well as mirrors edge.
I always found not having legs to be worse than badly animated legs lol. Agree to disagree I guess.

BTW, I don't have a preference. It's like choosing if I like boots over runners. They both have their place in the scheme of things.

I don't play Halo, so I wouldn't know. But Mirror's Edge did it pretty well I guess. I forgot about that game. Game was crap, but it was pretty, I'll give them that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom