• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors First look at Robbie and Purah

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw

We just got a new video showcasing young Robbie and Purah!

The video above is a short snippet from YouTube showing how they will both look in Age of Calamity.

What do you think?

I like both of their designs. I wasn't too fussed on either of them in BotW because their roles weren't all that memorable, but they look much cooler and involved here.

I quite like how between Impa, Robbie and Purah, we get three very unique styles of the Sheikah clothing.

Edit, I also like Purah's attempt at Bayonetta hair.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm really interested in the things we've seen about them. Robbie seems to be investigating the guardian egg baby. Purah and him both looking at the slate. Probably figuring out about the runes and towers. The more I look at the trailer the less I think they're gonna be playable, or at least not in story mode. Maybe as free mode characters later on.

I love their designs. Robbie looks exactly like you'd expect, lol. Purah looks pretty cool. I like their voices a lot, too. They both sound very familiar but I can't place them.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
unknown.png

I'm pretty sure this is the research facility that's next to the Breach of Demise, which is probably involved with the berserk guardian that we see in one of the TGS streams.... Wonder if that's how these guys are gonna be introduced.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
The unimpressed expressions of Impa, Zelda, and Link get me every time. :crylaugh:

I was curious if we we're going to see these two and I'm glad for it, even if they don't end up being playable. Their designs seem fitting and they appear to be just as eccentric as ever, so I look forward to the comedic relief they'll inevitably provide.

I like their voices a lot, too. They both sound very familiar but I can't place them.

I'm not sure about Robbie, but to me, Purah's voice sounds remarkably similar to the one taking the picture of the Champions in the BOTW DLC. I haven't looked up the voice actor, but if true, that would be a neat little connection to the main game. :) I'm sure they've done other voice acting work though, so maybe that's more what you're thinking of!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The unimpressed expressions of Impa, Zelda, and Link get me every time. :crylaugh:

I was curious if we we're going to see these two and I'm glad for it, even if they don't end up being playable. Their designs seem fitting and they appear to be just as eccentric as ever, so I look forward to the comedic relief they'll inevitably provide.

I'm not sure about Robbie, but to me, Purah's voice sounds remarkably similar to the one taking the picture of the Champions in the BOTW DLC. I haven't looked up the voice actor, but if true, that would be a neat little connection to the main game. :) I'm sure they've done other voice acting work though, so maybe that's more what you're thinking of!
No you’re right, it’s definitely the same voice. We already knew that was Purah talking because of the “click snap”. I did look that up and apparently it was Kate Higgins. I think it’s safe to assume the same here in AoC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom