• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Kiss?

My first kiss was in 8th grade on the bus, coming from a field trip. It was a dare and neither one of us really wanted to. I didn't start kissing anyone because of romantic attraction until sixteen. My advice is to not get so worked up about it. If it doesn't make you feel like you're floating on a rainbow, it's not that big a deal. It's just a kiss. And you will likely have many more.

And don't be scared that you'll be "bad at it." Everyone is their first time. :P

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hrmm, never kissed anyone, also I kinda don't want to (gross XD). But if I ever date anyone, I wont kiss them at all, I'm staying chaste until marriage. ;3 Yes, saving your kisses is being chaste, but I'm not bringing an argument in here, that's for a different thread yo. ;)

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
I never kissed anyone. I only kissed a dog in the lips once it was marvelous

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What kind of person marrys someone they've never even kissed? Idt these guys gonna save themselves for marriage.

Marries*
And that kind of person is what you call a modest person. Kissing someone before marriage is like trying the icing before it's placed on the cake and ready to go—cheating the system—and that is why I will not do it. Even if it had been fair-game, I would still not like to do so. Going with the cake analogy, some people like to stay for the icing and they leave the cake. Those people, in my mind, are jerks and lowly folk not in the right state of mind. I'd prefer if people were true to each other and not going for only the positives in life. In other wrods don't use people to get some fun then leave them in the dirt. It ain't fair.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh that was years ago. I kissed with my childhood friend when I was a little kid but my first serious kiss happened later when I was 19 years old. I personally don't see anything wrong with kissing before marriage. It's a natural thing that happens when you're together with someone you love. The relationship didn't last but I don't regret anything I did

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
My first kiss was in 8th grade on the bus, coming from a field trip. It was a dare and neither one of us really wanted to. I didn't start kissing anyone because of romantic attraction until sixteen. My advice is to not get so worked up about it. If it doesn't make you feel like you're floating on a rainbow, it's not that big a deal. It's just a kiss. And you will likely have many more.

And don't be scared that you'll be "bad at it." Everyone is their first time. :P

Actually I felt like I was floating on a rainbow.... but maybe that's just me. :rolleyes:

Joy

The Sexy One
My first kiss was super cute, even though it was kinda bad seeing as I had no experience ;) but when I look back I think it was super adorable. It was just so goofy.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
First serious kiss/make out was... I dunno how I old I was; 18/19?

Was in her bed, lights off so I couldn't really see where her mouth was. I know I wasn't too great, lol, but I look back with nothing but fond memories. Like Joy said - mine was super goofy too but it brings a smile to my face when I think of it.

I kissed someone because she asked me to. I was all talk and I didn't mean it, but when the time came I really didn't want to.

I didn't love her, but she loved me and would always shower me with compliments. I try my best not to break promises, so I went through with it. It was the greatest thing I've ever felt. Not in a sexual sense, but just a nice action I'd like to do if I ever date someone.

I actually like the girl as a friend, and if she didn't have a boyfriend (who also happens to be my friend) I would have asked her out. Oops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom