• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Kiss?

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
So yeah... maybe this should be in MD, but I dont think so. So... for those of you who have kissed someone, how was your first kiss? What was the setting? Was there a emotional backround to the whole thing? How was it? Post!!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao

You win 100 internets.

I have never kissed someone before, but within dreams I have. If dreams count, I describe it as wonderful. It's a moment of extrasensory perception; you're just so into things that you can see the next move. :)

But really, I'll never kiss anyone until marriage like Clank said.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have never kissed anyone before. I have had many dreams about it. Recently I have only had dreams about it.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
What kind of person marrys someone they've never even kissed? Idt these guys gonna save themselves for marriage.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
In the rain and under the stars Nah but I was quite young about 12 I think and it was very awkward at the time because it was our first time :/

Last edited:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I would say it happened years ago during the winter of 2009, it was with one of my childhood friends and lasted about 5 minutes or something, sad part is I haven't exactly seen her since that time and dunno if I will ever see her again either.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
First kiss, eh?
..weird..

It's one of those moments in life that at the time I thought were awesome, but when I look back at them now I kind of feel embarrassed and weird about it. The reason I say this is because I really had no clue what I was doing at the time and when I compare my skills that I have now with then it's a little weird. I had only tried and imitate what I had seen people do in movies etc. which actually didn't help at all. Then also the girl I shared it with I still occasionally hang out with to this day, while I never talk about it nor did we ever become involved in some way, I still feel awkward hanging out with her sometimes because I feel a little embarrassed since she was way more experienced in that department than I was at the time..

But oh well, what can you do.. there is a first time for everything and obviously you can't be a master of something on your first try.

Dan

I had my first kiss when I was a few days old...It was my mum...and she was emotionally happy that she gave birth..

Last edited:

bunny

birb overlord
I have dated a few guys, but I haven't kissed any of them on the lips. I'm glad I didn't, too because I'm no longer with any of them, so. For some reason I feel like it's something really, really special and I don't wanna waste my first kiss. I'm still waiting for the right guy, and I'm fine with that. I'll wait as long as it takes.

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
Ah, youth!

My first kiss was exactly what it is supposed to be: awkward, and a little ridiculous. It wasn't anybody particularly special, but it was someone I knew well and with whom I laughed about the whole thing years later. I don't remember exactly how old I was, but it was sometime in high school (maybe 15?).

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I've never kissed anyone outside of my family. So, yeah, I've never kiss anyone as of now and never had my first kiss. At first I was a bit hesitate about posting, but since others here said the same thing, that's a huge relief. Now that I think about it, why is a kiss such a big deal? I mean, there's people who get married at my age or have had kids; compared to that, a kiss is just a sign of romance. Meh, doesn't sound like a big deal to me; maybe when I'm older I'll understand it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom