• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First International Wi-Fi Tournament

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Hey guys! I'm sure that those of you who have Black or White are wondering about the Battle Competition at the main menu. Well, if you go onto the Global Battle Union site in between 12th and 19th of October, you can sign up for the 2011 Autumn Friendly tournament which uses that feature to access it. There are only 10,000 spots, so join up asap, but there are some rules...
If pokémon are lv. 50+ their level will be reduced to 50. If they are lower, then it's left alone.
Unova (5th Gen) pokémon only. That means that if your lead is Ferrothorn, that's fine, if it's Hippowdon, you have 5 days to get a new one.
Only double battles.
Victini, Reshiram, Zecrom and Kyurem are BANNED!
Battle Box is used for your team.

Info from serbii.net, if you join up, good luck and may the best trainer win!

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
I will use the kami trio and the musketeer trio. In other words Tornadus, Thunderus, Landorus, Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion. I might also use Hydreigon. All have the highest total base stat usable which is 600.

I might be a dragon tamer, but I'm also professional at all of the mathematical formulas in pokemon, so I advise that you keep your guard up.

C

crobe11

i was disqualified because i played pokemon white on a diferent ds.

D

Deleted member 6224

I will use the kami trio and the musketeer trio. In other words Tornadus, Thunderus, Landorus, Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion. I might also use Hydreigon. All have the highest total base stat usable which is 600.

I might be a dragon tamer, but I'm also professional at all of the mathematical formulas in pokemon, so I advise that you keep your guard up.

Anyone who uses legends is a wimp who is too scared to use regular pokemon. You're not the only one good at math.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
No one seems to like legendarys, I love to use them, but for this tournament I used Emboar, Serperior, Samurott, Scrafty, Unfezant and Beartic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom