• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First impressions of Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee

As far as motion controls go, I just realized I could aim using the L-stick, though the sensitivity is really high, so I'm not sure if I'll make regularly use of it. I also have not gotten to play the game docked yet, so I'm not sure how the motion controls feel for throwing and stuff. The handheld motion controls are very smooth though.

I haven't progressed in the game much in the past several days. Didn't play much because stress from the holidays and homework, but what I did play was mostly me waking in circles catching some extra pokemon. Still trying to find a male vulpix with decent stats. Good exp farming in the meantime, though.

I'm also still maintaining my restrictive habit of exclusively using standard pokeballs, but I'm not sure if I will end up sticking to that or not in the long-run. I didn't in Pokemon GO.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
if I were to get it, I doubt I would use the poke ball, I would just use the normal controls, I don't need another joy con and especially not one that I can only use for pokemon...

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I tried the demo version and I am completely unimpressed. The music sounds nice, that’s about all I can say. The visuals don’t do much for me, the gameplay is weak and boring without wild battles, and the catching mini games aren’t fun. I don’t like the entire screen being littered with wild Pokémon that constantly get in my way. There’s a good reason they’re relegated to tall grass in the other games. Having them all over every path was super annoying. I was right to pass up on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom