• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Image of Ben Affleck As

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
First Image of Ben Affleck As Turo602

So the first image of Ben Affleck in the batsuit as well as the Batmobile for the upcoming Batman vs Superman film has just surfaced. Click the spoiler to view.

820x545xbatmobile-3-1024x681.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7vylUm_3R7.jpg

batmobile-2014.jpg

I think Affleck looks amazing in the suit, definitely the best on-screen interpretation to date. I hope the suit is simply homage to Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns and not an indication of the story to come. If they're planning a Justice League film, it's only fitting that I'm in my prime. My only gripe so far is how distracting the bat symbol looks. The Batmobile on the other hand looks like a good mix of the classic Animated Series/Tim Burton Batmobile and Tumbler from Chris Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy. I dig.

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
It's hard to really make a judgement off just 1 picture. He looks more muscular I think, a bit more threatening perhaps, but a bit wider too. :P The Batmobile looks like an F1 car on protein shakes. :P I like it though, people were too quick to hate on Affleck just because they really like Bale. I'll make up my mind when the final film is actually out, but I've not seen anything disappointing so far.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I can barely see the bat symbol on the chest, I don't like that.

lol the thing is massive. It's a black and white photo, you can barely see his gloves. You have to look closer to see the details. Hopefully we get a colored picture soon.

Salem

SICK
lol the thing is massive. It's a black and white photo, you can barely see his gloves. You have to look closer to see the details. Hopefully we get a colored picture soon.
It will funny if the suite's colour turned out to be blue and purple or something.

Only thing I notice is the small, stubby ears. Bit of a change from Bales era.
Oh, right the ONE thing that makes the suit LOOK like a bat suite is being reduced....

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
What's the big deal about the ears? They're not always long. Even currently, the New 52 has them short.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
TheBlueReptile said:
I just can't put Daredevil far enough behind me to even begin hoping that he'll do a good job yet. I'm hoping he'll surprise me but won't be holding out for another Heath Ledger shocker.

Yeah, Daredevil was pretty bad. But his recent movies have actually been quite good! He's not really played a character like Batman, but, I suppose a good actor is versatile. It'll be interesting to see how he handles it, for sure. Also I'm interested to hear his Batman voice. :P Unless he does what the old cartoon did and have Bruce Wayne and Batman speak in exactly the same voice and still nobody guesses who he is.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Yeah, Daredevil was pretty bad. But his recent movies have actually been quite good! He's not really played a character like Batman, but, I suppose a good actor is versatile. It'll be interesting to see how he handles it, for sure. Also I'm interested to hear his Batman voice. :P Unless he does what the old cartoon did and have Bruce Wayne and Batman speak in exactly the same voice and still nobody guesses who he is.

The old cartoon? Are you referring to The Animated Series? Because Kevin Conroy was the first to give him a distinct voice as Batman. Anyway, I'm confident that Affleck will change his voice as Batman. Jennifer Garner has said that she's heard his Batman voice. I just hope he doesn't go for the infamous throat cancer voice Bale gave him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom