• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Game Console

What was your first game console, when did you receive it, and what was you first game(s) for it? Mine was the SNES. I received it as a hand-me-down around 2001 or 2002, and the first game I got with it was Super Mario World.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
My first game console was that I played was the Nintendo 64, but that's not what this topic's about. The first game console that I OWNED was the Nintendo GameCube. I love this console to pieces. The games made for it were phenomenal: Twilight Princess, The Wind Waker, Animal Crossing, Gale of Darkness, ect. I don't exactly know when I received it, but I know for sure I was very young. My dad had bought it for me as an early gift for the holidays.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
i believe either the Gameboy Color with Pokemon Red or the SNES with A Link to the Past i wasn't a serious gamer back then though. OoT made me a gamer

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My first game console was the N64. Me and my brother jointly owned that baby. My first game, I don't even know. Ocarina of Time, I'll bank on that.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Played the Playstation at my friends place all the time. Loved it to death, so my dad got me a pre-owned one as a surprise. So many fond memories playing Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon. <3

Dan

Mine was the sega megadrive, it was a very fine sassy piece of machinery, and pretty sexy too. It was sadly thrown out... So I got another 5 instead. I still play on the machine a lot. I'm doin it for the 90's ! <3

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
This one!! And I played Picket pete and satellite attack on it the most and we got it in 1983 :P I still own it
Philips-VideoPac-G7000-sideset.jpg

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Mine first console was the Nintendo 64, although my brothers had a Sega Genesis either before I was born or when I was really young (As in like 1 or 2). I have no idea when me and my older brothers received it, but the first game I remember playing was Ocarina of Time. The first console I owned myself was the Wii (I had no reason to buy my own Play Station, Game Cube, Xbox, or Xbox 360 when my brothers bought them instead).

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The Super Nintendo Entertainment System was the first console I owned. My father played plenty on it before I even knew it existed in my house (when I was like 3 or 4), but I eventually took over as being the most prominent gamer on that system.

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
My first console was the SEGA Genesis, my parents bought it before I was born. It's been nearly 20 years and it still works like a charm!

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Well, before I was born my sister owned a SNES. Since it was hers I don't consider it to be my first, but I did play it when I was 3. On my 4th birthday I got a N64 with Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, and Ocarina of Time (though I didn't even play OoT until it came out on the Gamecube collectors disk).

Well, although it's a handheld, my first game console/handheld was an original Gameboy. I remember getting it when I was very young, all that was out at the time Nintendo-wise were Gameboys and NES'. I got it along with Mortal Kombat, and I got my butt kicked in that game on a daily basis.

Fig

The Altruist
Ahhhh. I remember the good old days when I would come home and finish my homework as fast as I can, just so I could play some Nintendo 64. That was my first and still my personal favorite console of all time. :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom