• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Experiences with the Silent Realms

D

DR. Stoneburner

The music makes the Silent Realms really scary. It took me a few times to pass the Faron Woods stage. I would doing fine on time and be leaving myself easier tears to collect, but there is one tear near a tree and a Guardian that has Waking Water right below it that rises and falls. I wouldn't even see the Waking Water while I was going for the tear and then it would creep up under me. I really did like the Silent Realms. It was cool finally getting some Dusk Relics too!!!

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I yelped rather loudly the first time I stepped out of the circle in the Silent Realms, and raced right back in. I had a pretty good laugh about it afterwards; I hadn't been that frightened by a Zelda game for a good while.

After that, taking on the Silent Realms was pure adrenaline.

Oh. My. God. I took basically AN HOUR on my very first time in the Silent Realm. Please do not make fun of me. I was an amateur and just.... idk stupid? For some reason I had a really hard time XDDD Took me at least 14 tries or so to beat it.

At first I thought, "Oh boy, not this flimflam from Twilight Princess again" and then it started and I started running as fast as I could and screaming and my roommate goes "what's wrong" to which I replied "can't talk, reapers will get me."

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
I was scared out of my mind when I first did Faron. I made it through I believe the 1st time. I dreaded doing more after that but in a sense I found them fun. My heart was racing everytime I was being chased by a guardian and after I either touched another tear or died, I found I had been holding my breath. By the time I got to the Skyloft Silent Realm, I skipped certain tears incase I needed them and with strategy made it through on my 1st time. Definitely scary though!!!!! Especially when you just BARELY get a tear right as their about to swing at you! And the music and lightening never helped brighten the mood. Overall they were great and I've dealt with them in ease on Hero Mode.

I think the best reaction to the silent realms was on the youtube channel natesgotgame and skip to 5:40 (they swear though)

oshi_yoshi

Skyloftian Night Patrol
Wow, you guys are brave.
I was crying so hard. xD
I had my best friend beat Lanayru and Eldin for me as a birthday present. Still haven't gotten around to Skyloft...
I was really frustrated because my remote tweaked out whenever I tried to play the harp at the entry.
I cussed out the tv the first time I tried Faron, because a guardian smacked me right before I stepped into the circle. I breezed through it on my second run though. I expected it to be like the Twilit Hyrule from TP, and disregarded Fi's instructions.
"If you are struck even once, you will have to begin again."
"Yeah right, is it really that hard to run around a forest and get little drops of light? LOL"
Then it turned out to be extremely difficult. The music was making me hyperventilate, and my mom was seriously worried.
I hate them. They should go die in the chasm in front of the ToT for all I care.

It wasn't so bad. I would freak out if my time ran out and I was being chased by the guardians but typically, it was easy to avoid them. Although, Skyloft's silent realm had to be the hardest.

Fig

The Altruist
I thought it was going to be calm, until I stepped out of the circle. The music and the guardians gave me so much adrenaline, I instantly began to sweat. I never failed one of the silient realms, but I did had some close calls. It was very scary, especially when I didn't had any stamina left. But I survived.

This is what happened to me: "This shouldn't be too bad. Okay I'm ready. So let's see there is a tear right there so I should probably run in that direction." *Runs out of the circle* "Aaaah! They're after me!!" *Steps back into circle* "I'm never leaving you again..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom