• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time First Encounter with a Wallmaster

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
The first time I saw wallmasters were in A Link to the Past....Playing through it the first time I remember it being very hard and frustrating. Then the wallmasters came. The first time they grabbed me I freaked out because I went right back to the beginning with ALL the enemies respawned......my reaction was "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" lmao I actually didnt scream the full F word, but I snapped!

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I first encountered a wallmaster in OoT (VC version). I was 10 I think, and I hated the Forest Temple. So when I knew I might have to restart, I panicked and didn't play the game until a year or two later. -.-

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
when i first came into contact with a Wallmaster, my grandma was playing the game, and she was in the Forest Temple right? she knew what was going to come but i didn't. i heard the sound, adn then Link scream, and she laughed when she saw the freaked-out look on my face.

Your Grandmas awesome for playing Zelda.

Anyways, I'm pretty boring. I was on the floor and I saw the shadow so I just kept running and it dropped behind me so I just attacked it and it died. The only time I get grabbed by one in the game is when I do it on purpose.

skybird11

state alchemist
i only slightly remember. but i'd imagine it was like "what the... what just happened?" i might have jumped a little. this was like a year or two ago on OoT VC

S

sword kirby

My first encounter with the wallmaster was in the forest temple. I fell down from the platforms in the twisted hallway and I saw a shadow growing under Link. I started running and I saw a giant hand falling down. I panicked and slashed it until it died.

:fairy:<-- THIS ONE would always stop me with her signature, "LISTEN!" or, "HEY!"
So of course, I am forced to stop my happy journey and read what she has to say. "Watch for the shadows of monsters that hang from the ceiling!" She would tell me, but, I never encountered any monster like that before.

*SPOILER START* Shadow Temple: Navi gives me her little warning again, but I chose to ignore it. Instead devoured my delicious sandwich. Satisfied, I headed for the gauntlet-looking thing ahead of me, and suddenly I was snatched up and carried away.

I listen to Navi a lot more now.

H

Honey Pie

I played the origional Legend of Zelda before Ocarina of Time so the first time I got captured by it some frustraiting memories played back in my head. When I made my way back to the room I killed it and enjoyed my sweet revenge.:devil:

Ghosi

Schmetterling
As usual, I jumped up and almost dropped my remote. The wallmaster snatched me up and I had to restart the Forest Temple.

Pen

The game is on!
Well, the earliest memory I have of a Wallmaster is actually from the Shadow Temple of OoT. Although I must have encountered them before that, since there are a few in the Forest Temple. However, from what I can remember I was playing the Shadow Temple, and I was at the end of the corridor with the Skulltulas leading down to the room with the guillotines. There I first heard this weird sound growing louder. Then I noticed how my shadow had grown larger. And I was like: What the... I need to get out of here! But I was too late, the Wallmaster had already grabbed me, and tossed me of at the very beginning of the dungeon. So I had to walk that corridor ones again.

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
Actually just recently I was doing Master Quest Spirit Temple and I didn't notice the shadow and when I got grabbed I jumped.

guy123

The Waker of the Winds
I met them first in the forest temple, and I hated them! I thought that they were invincible until I had already finished the game... :thinking: Anytime Navi mention creatures hanging on the ceiling, I practically started crying!

I was in the twisted hallway in the Forest Temple, and I jumped in the middle, and was a bit confused on where to go, so I stood in place for a few seconds. As usual, I ignored Navi, and kept going. So I got captured by the wallmaster, and I FLIPPED OUT! I jumped so much and screamed, since I was like, 5, and I waited to finish the forest temple for 2 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom