• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild First Divine Beast

What Divine Beast did you go to first?

• Vah Ruta

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Vah Medoh

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Vah Naboris

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Vah Rudania

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Vah Ruta first for me.

When the first few story beats were over and i had the option of which of the four beasts to take down first i made it a mission to find the Zora since theyre my favourite race. I was also worried that the beast would be akin to a pain in the arse water temple so wanted it out of the way.

After that i did Medoh, Naboris and Rudania.

I regret doing Rudania last because i hated the Goron section of this game. I should have done it second.

I think that Vah Ruto will be the first Divine Beast for a significant chunk of the populace because it, heh, casts a wide net.

Seriously though there are Zora all over the place that ask for your help and direct you to meet with Prince Prettyshark. I don't remember any of the other DB quests doing this. I also imagine that it's intentional because Mipha's Grace is a great early game ability to have.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Vah Medoh> Vah Naboris > Vah Ruta > Vah Rudania. Even though the first beast I went to was Vah Ruta but I didn't have enough arrows when I faced Waterblight Ganon so I left. I returned later and only had to finish him off and got one more chest.

I ran into Sidon first, but triggered the Vah Naboris quest first, but did Vah Medoh first. I did Vah Ruta after that. I have the travel gate to Vah Rudania activated but my remaining two could go either way; all I have to do is get inside Naboris with Riju. I'm just an ass and left her waiting for like a week lol.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I completely missed the cues to go to Vah Ruta first, cuz I was so enamored by the giant flying one you could see from miles away. Vah Medoh for me. In a similar vain, my second was Vah Rudania, cuz, well, you guess it: That's the other one you can see from really far away.

It's quite obvious that the game guides you to Ruto first. But how does it guide you to the other ones in this order? Please explain.
There are subtle mentions of the next location in each city, but the most notable thing is the fact that you'll find a member of the next race in or around each city... there's a Goron in Zora's Domain, a Gerudo in Goron City, and a Rito in Kara Kara Bazaar, just outside Gerudo Town.
There's also the Tarrey Town quest... you'd likely have already visited Zora's Domain by that point, and you're then asked to find a Goron, a Gerudo, and a Rito in that order, before going back for a Zora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom