• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First/Business Class

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I’ve done quite a bit of flying over the last few years but I have never escaped the economy cabin. Of course, being able to fly economy at all in the first place is a huge privilege but you can’t help but be at least a little jealous when walking past those people at the front of the plane.

Have you ever had the chance to fly a higher class than economy? Perhaps you got lucky and were upgraded or maybe you purchased your ticket with a good deal or points?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
When I last went to Osaka the first class seats were £2000. I'm a 6ft 3 longboi but I'd rather sit in discomfort for 17 hours than pay that. It's just not worth it. you can eat so much ichiran ramen for that amount.

Unless you are elderly or make £200k a year and have to fly long haul a lot I don't think first class is worth it.

Ninja

Well well well
We splurged for our honeymoon and honestly it was very nice, however it’s way too expensive. We opt for the emergency exit seats instead. Tons of leg room, and all you have to do is take the door off before you die!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom