• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First 3 Temples

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Yes I have. Maybe nintendo just wants to do that so they can just start off with something more expected for new Zelda fans. I;m not really sure though. After those 3 temples all the rest are really creative

S

supergoron97

i think thats just Nintendo's thing, forest/grass, fire, and water, like the starters in pokemon, those are probably their favorite elements

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
i made the connection shortly after TP, but i wonder why Wind Waker broke the chain. One of many never to be answered questions i guess
WW probably broke the chain due to the fact that there were no zora's or gorons. the designers had to build the temples round the characters they had.

Yeah, I noticed this when MM came out. All the 3D Zeldas have followed this. Even Wind Waker sort of does. While there is no water dungeon (except for the Tower of the Gods as Hylian Hobbit pointed out,) and mixed up orders, the three basic ideas are still there, and there's the Water/Ocean God, Jabun, so while there isn't exactly a water/Zora dungeon, there is association with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom