• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

FirevsIce's Phoenixian GIMP Graphics

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
It is darn near impossible for me to focus on anything over any break from school. I mostly procrastinate and waste time. For example, I got a new laptop, downloaded GIMP, and nothing to go with it. I have no C4Ds, stocks, effects, brushes, nor every other common essential. This is something I made with nothing but the default features and filters, not counting the stock itself.

Original Image
signature___okami_by_firevsiceultimate-d715mk7.png

Fig

The Altruist
These are beautiful cuz! It seems that even while you were gone for a while, you still have your graphic skills in tact. Keep up the great and amazing work Fire! I can't wait to see more art from you! Also welcome back to the forums! ^^

Firice da Vinci

These are beautiful cuz! It seems that even while you were gone for a while, you still have your graphic skills in tact. Keep up the great and amazing work Fire! I can't wait to see more art from you! Also welcome back to the forums! ^^
Thanks coz. And it's good to be back. (>'w')>

~~~~~~~~~~

Messing around with C4Ds until I figure out how to use them. Be warned, some of them are quite large.

vocaloid_signature___megurine_luka_by_firevsiceultimate-d7gvaa2.png

lilo_and_stitch_signature____lilo_and_stitch_by_firevsiceultimate-d7gweqy.png

naruto_signature___kiba_inuzuka_by_firevsiceultimate-d7gy2rw.png

kingdom_hearts_signature___birth_by_sleep_by_firevsiceultimate-d7h3a0y.png

sword_art_online_signature___asuna_by_firevsiceultimate-d7h5b3o.png

Fig

The Altruist
These are amazing cousin! I love your graphics because of how much detail you input in each graphic that you did in this batch. I love the bright and vivid colors in each design as they truly compliment the images that you used! Keep up the great and amazing work! Can't wait to see more beautiful art from you in the near future! :yes:

Firice da Vinci

Okay, Atty, I guess I'll make more. :rolleyes:
Thanks once again, cousin Fig. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Made another set of five signatures: the old SSB GCC entry with Kirby (thanks to everyone who voted for me), a request from Imogen (Game of Thrones), a smudge with Aladdin and his gang (which GIMP is not good at doing with its brush settings), played around with atmospheric perspective (No Game No Life is an awesome anime), and combined my last two experiments with C4Ds (Luke from professor Layton).

kirby_signature___fighter_kirby_by_firevsiceultimate-d7g8spl.png

game_of_thrones_signature___daenerys_targarye_by_firevsiceultimate-d7hnf26.png

magi_signature___aladdin__alibaba__and_morgiana_by_firevsiceultimate-d7l8le5.png

no_game_no_life_signature___sora_and_shiro_by_firevsiceultimate-d7lbl5x.png

professor_layton_signature___luke_by_firevsiceultimate-d7lbulf.png

Firice da Vinci

I went on a spree, so I already have five more. At this rate I might have to update this thread with every ten sigs. :P Edit: Since I already have four new sigs, I suppose I'll update every 10, or even 15. Blame summer vacation.

(1) Just messing around with line art, wireframes, and depth. Made a small part of it into my new avatar. (2) I like this one a lot. It was half tutorial, half self-input. (3) I might have used this one for the Attack on Titan GCC if I hadn't already submitted my entry. (4) I loved the render when I saw it and just had to make a sig with it. Haven't a clue if she's from some anime or not. (5) Finally made a smudge signature! It came out okay.

magi_signature___solomon_by_firevsiceultimate-d7ldhc1.png

epic_mickey_signature___into_the_unknown_by_firevsiceultimate-d7le767.png

shingeki_no_kyojin_signature___sasha_by_firevsiceultimate-d7lfrem.png

anime_signature___butterflies_by_firevsiceultimate-d7li6pb.png

xenoblade_signature___melia_by_firevsiceultimate-d7lja1y.png

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Cousin you did a great job with your new graphics! I am proud that you have improved in such a short amount of time! Your graphics are just amazing to observe as there is so much effects, texture, and colors in each graphic, not to mention that even though most the of graphics share similar styles and/or effects, each of them are crafted in such a manner that no graphic share similarities despite using the same tools. Keep up with the great work! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom