• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

FirevsIce's GIMP Graphics

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hey I am back again and I was wondering if you can make a Siggy and a avy using This for this avy can you put Shanoa in a corner and make a little glow and for the siggy for the background black and text saying The Chosen of all and put Shanoa in a corner and make the text fade a little

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Hey, do you know who Miku Hastune is? I need an Avvy, and siggy. on the Siggy, Turquois background, and the words "So you think you can Sing?" Same background on the avvy

P

Princess

Hey, So I'm wondering if you could possibly make a signature for me of Zelda (not Link). Maybe it could be a little girly? PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks ;)

B

Blaster242

I was wondering if you could make me an Oni Link avatar. I don't care what else s on it as long as it looks good. Do your magic :)

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
It feels so weird posting here after a 5 month hiatus. I also forgot the order in which I made a signature. I remember every single little effect I'd use, so I have something to work with. Here's some thing I made before the artistic side of my brain was wiped clean.

4pYiy.png

Just an avatar I made with Roxas. I believe the only reason I made this four months ago was because I liked the render.
k8oAJ.png

This was me following a Photoshop tutorial in GIMP. I can't remember if I came close to how it should look or not.
wJTHP.png

I'm disgusted with the flow in this one. I think I made this in early November.
mMQMA.png

It turned out purple instead of sky blue, but I didn't feel like changing it.
http://i.imgur.com/qGB0u.jpg
I'm not putting down the entire 1440x900 wallpaper. I should have zoomed in to see I should have erased around their faces more.
6lwCZ.png

Finally, a Zelda related signature. Photoshop tutorial to GIMP signature almost prevails. The last step wasn't as strong as it should have been.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Type:signature
Image: http://galfryd.deviantart.com/art/Ma...Blue-146826782
Text: Until we meet again, hero.
Background: you choose, nothing too bright though!
Font: Zelda Font if possible, otherwise any font you think would work.
Special requests: can you add fi's image somehow? It'll be great.

Type: avatar
Image: The Master Sword from Skyward Sword
Text: TheMasterSword

Thank you! I waited 3 months for Josie and then she just left without telling me anything, i hope you arent like her!

Could you make me a sig the same size as my current one with a cool back ground, all the main assassins from Assassins Creed in the order: Altair, Ezio, Connor, Desmond, from the torso up please.
Also could you put "Nothing is true" in the top left and "Everything is permited" in the bottom Right. Oh and don't put my name on it.

Hope its not too much trouble and please message me if it's not clear what to do THANK YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom