• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Fire Temple Easy Or Hard?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The fire temple, depends on which one it is, when he's a child or adult. Anyway, we all know that zelda who have played it for the first time. They were like "where do I start?". Now that they know what they r doing, they have no problem. But for beginners, it's difficult for them to accomplish the temple with no clue on what they r doing. For me when I played it, it was in between I knew how i was starting. But at the same time, I was telling myself I'm going to die or fail. But Ive accomplish the temple, I've beat it and I was proud of myself.

Last edited:

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
The Fire Temple is pretty easy, probably the easiest of the adult dungeons. It can get a bit tedious because you're pretty much just doing the same thing over and over, but the keys are pretty much handed to you. The temple afterwords, not so much, so enjoy it while you can. The boss fight is fun and can be a bit challenging.

Ih ave always found it a bit hard.

I find it hard getting some of the keys.

And i always get confused on how to find my way to getting the Megaton hammer.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
It gave me a good, satisfying feeling throughout the whole dungeon, so I guess you can say that it possed a good challenge. The puzzles were hard, but for a Zelda game, they weren't horrificaly difficult, so I could feel like I was tackling a good challenge without Water Temple like frustration...

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
At first it's really hard and the master quest version will surely be challenging for anyone. The maze like room with boulders in it was always hard for me to figure out, that room has quite a few secrets in it. Also the fire bats, they are pesky. If your not prepared, if you don't know what lies ahead there is no doubt your in for a beating. The fire temple might have the most traps, some of which will throw your progress way way back. Getting the weapon in this dungeon could be punishing. You really have to follow that fine line, which was harder to perceive when it was on N64 (3D on a 2D screen).

On 3DS players will recognize what that challenge is faster, and now we have an extra sense of depth that will help us to navigate with more accuracy. Just from playing Rayman 2 on 3DS I know platforming won't be as hard as it used to be. A warning, the fire temple is riddled with platforming puzzles.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
Nah, I really didn't have a hard time with it. I did enjoy it though, and I like wearing the red tunic too.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
For me that temple was the easiest temple in the whole game most likely because it went by so fast for me plus it was very easy for me to figure out the hardest part was probably the boss and the boss took me a good two minutes to beat. Easy rooms, easy enemies, easy boss and all that equals easy temple.

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
My first time playing through, I really didn't mind it at all. I didn't *love* it, but it wasn't that hard. In fact, to be honest, I found the Forest Temple more difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom