• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Fire Temple Chant Reason Finally Unveiled.

Wow that was really interesting. I never knew about this before so it was pretty neat to see. I also didn't know there were so many differences between the cartridges.

i knew this from a loong time ago i am muslim and what they r saying is inarahmanirahim allah lailahaillalah which means there is no god but god ( Allah ) praise to the lord or something to that effect

Hmm... I've never seen or heard of the "Pop Fiction" series, but I've known about the Fire Temple chanting for years. I've always thought it was incredibly creepy. It's neat to know that there's someone actually delving into it.

Hmm... I've never seen or heard of the "Pop Fiction" series, but I've known about the Fire Temple chanting for years. I've always thought it was incredibly creepy. It's neat to know that there's someone actually delving into it.
It was probably the most intimidating thing I've heard in a long time, I remember entering the Fire Temple for the first time and feeling very strange, like everything in there wanted to kill me. (duh)

One of the biggest sources of confusion and debate among not only the Zelda but gaming community has been revealed. I personally find it very interesting that history was mudded and the popular opinion became that Nintendo had rescinded the soundtrack due to public outcry. Overall, however, this reflects Nintendo's overarching philosophy to appeal to as many as possible while alienating none. Also, intriguing to note that specific intended chant was not Nintendo's own music, a true rarity.

G

Guestyboi

I am going to watch this later when i get back home, it sounds very interesting, but nintendo had to change the music in the temple so they could not get done for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom