• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Thread

I guess this hasn't been done before on ZD, so I figured I might do it.

Anything and everything about Fire Emblem is permitted.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
.......Oh what the hell, what do you guys think of genei ibunroku ♯fe?

It sure isn't Fire Emblem.......
I mean, I may give it a chance.... But this isn't what I wanted from SMTxFE.... I am pretty sure no one wanted this...
However, this still serves as one of the most visually impressive Turn Based RPG's and it looks mechanically good.... I think the whole Japanese, teenage years, J-Pop settings are both overdone and tiring.....

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
It sure isn't Fire Emblem.......
I mean, I may give it a chance.... But this isn't what I wanted from SMTxFE.... I am pretty sure no one wanted this...
However, this still serves as one of the most visually impressive Turn Based RPG's and it looks mechanically good.... I think the whole Japanese, teenage years, J-Pop settings are both overdone and tiring.....
Well yeah, this game is not what everybody was expecting, but who knows it could be fun. I'm willing to give it a chance.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
my first fire emblem was binding blade,which i kinda recommend and kinda don't
the don't stems from the bad ending which unless you know what you're doing,you're almost certain to get on the first try
aside that,i was heavily addicted to that game and lost a lot of hours to it,mainly b/c IT WAS HARD AS FREAKIN...yeah

i just recently played blazing sword on my gba which i again loved and was addicted to,it was overall a better game i'd say

im completely invested in fire emblem and am gonna try to play the game's w/ ike in it no matter what; and needless to say i am so on board fire emblem fates

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom