• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem: The Role Play (Based Off of Path of Radiance)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Well Met! Welcome to Fire Emblem RP! (ahem. Sorry if this is long. I want people who know nothing of Fire Emblem to be able to read this and understand.)

This RP will be based off of the world of Path of Radiance.

http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/9/93/Tellius_map.jpg

The description of the countries. (This RP will contain spoilers to the game. So please take mind of that):

Crimea:
A beorc kingdom that is home to the Greil Mercenaries. At the start of the game, it is invaded by Daein. It was ruled by King Ramon until his death at the hands of King Ashnard. He is succeeded by his daughter, Elincia. (this is where Ike and most of his crew come from.)

Daein:
A beorc kingdom that had become antagonistic ever since King Ashnard ascended the throne. (these guys are evil in the game. They started the war and I would like this to remain in this rp. If you make a person from here they should be evil, can be good though if you wish)

Begnion:
A beorc theocracy worshiping the goddess Ashera. Its figurehead is Apostle Sanaki. (these guys... are jerks xD JK JK! These guys have the strongest army, a common backstory would be just "joined the Begnion army")

Gallia:
Home to the beast laguz, it recently improved relations with Crimea. Its ruler is King Caineghis. (the guys are the beast tribe. http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/d/dd/Ferd-caineghis.jpg they mainly contain their cat-like features)

Phoenicis:
Home to the hawk laguz, its ruler is King Tibarn. (they normally look like this: http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/6/68/Ferd-tibarn.jpg.)

Serenes Forest.
These people are mainly extinct, in the game, there is only 3 survivors. How the Serenes died: When Misaha, a previous apostle of Begnion and perhaps the most loved by the public, attempted to reveal her Branded heritage to the public, the Begnion Senate ordered the assassination of Misaha, because most beorc at the time hated Branded, and treated them as they did Laguz. When Misaha was assassinated, the citizens immediately went into despair. The Senate placed the blame on the laguz of the Heron tribe. This accusation was false because the herons have no fighting skills, and prefer to live in peace. Anyways, I don't too many people from this tribe. Because, there is very little of them in the game, I don't want many of them here. No more than 5.
Anways, this is what they normally look like. http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/7/72/Ferd-reyson.jpg. But they can transform into the creature they are part of. And these guys can't fight, they heal their allies.)

Kilvas:
Home to the raven laguz, who are considered more cunning and dishonorable than the Hawks. Its ruler is King Naesala. (these guys are part human/part bird creatures. They normally are thieves. Normally look like this: http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/5/55/Ferd-naesala.jpg. But they can transform into the creature they are part of.)

Goldoa:
Home of the dragon laguz, it isolates itself from the rest of Tellius. Its ruler is Dheginsea. (these guys are pretty nice, they are part dragon part human. They do not show their wings when they are un-transformed but they normally have a symbol on their foreheads in human form. But they can transform into the creature they are part of.)

Plot of Path of Radiance

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is set on the fictional continent of Tellius. The storyline is all-new, and is completely unrelated to any of the previous Fire Emblem titles in the series. The protagonist, Ike, the son of Greil, begins the game as the newest member of his father's mercenary company, the Greil Mercenaries. The company operates within the borders of Crimea, a nation of humans (referred to as "beorc") that shares its southern border with Gallia, a nation of beast laguz, or humanoids capable of transforming into animals. A few chapters into the game, a neighboring beorc nation, Daein, invades Crimea. Soon after, Ike comes across an unconscious woman in a forest that turns out to be the Crimean princess, Elincia Ridell Crimea. Faced with the ruthless Daein assault, Greil leads the mercenaries out of Crimea and towards Gallia, but is mortally wounded by a Daein general known only as the Black Knight. These events mark the beginning of a long journey that will take Ike, Elincia, and the mercenaries across the continent and back in an effort to defeat Daein and restore Crimea's royalty to the throne.

Over the course of the game, Ike and his companions must overcome long-held racial tensions between the beorc and laguz in order to form an alliance against their true enemy, Ashnard, King of Daein. In particular, Ike manages to reestablish relations between the beorc nation of Begnion and the few remaining members of the heron laguz clan, which was annihilated in an act of genocide known as the Serenes Massacre. With this accomplishment, Ike is given command of a patchwork army that he leads into Daein and finally back to Crimea, where he confronts the Black Knight and ultimately King Ashnard himself.

I would like to follow this plot line but things can be changed.

In a Fire Emblem RP I have on a different site, I allowed people to be any Fire Emblem character they wanted, but for this site... I'm not sure if that's such a good idea... but if people want to be able to play official FE characters from any game, I will allow it.

Well now, after you just learned a little bit about this history of this game, why don't you focus on fill out you character form, skellies, whatever you call them
You'll need this: (-lol- "It's Dangerous to go alone take this V)

Name:
Looks: (you can explain how your character looks or link to a photo)
Country: (please one of the ones above please, if your character is boerc, human. than please have them be from Crimea, Begnion, or Daein. The rest are luguz, half human-half beast creatures, nations.)
Bio: (Can be simple or whatever floats your boat)
Skills: (in Fire Emblem, Beorcs use swords, lances, axes, bows, magic or staves. Luguz use claws, beak, talons, or breath. You get awesome points if you figure out which goes to which tribe. Luguz don't use beorc weapons.)
Class:
(here are the classes btw, it would take up too much room if I explained each one.
Beorc: mercenary, myrmidon, thief, fighter, archer, soldier, knight, cavalier, lord, Pegasus knight, wyvern rider, troubador, cleric, mage, shaman, monk, bandit, thief.
Luguz: cat, tiger, raven, hawk, heron, dragon.)

Examples: (These are my characters, actually. Everyone, 5 is the max amount of character you can have.)

Name: Ike (okay, this is an example, the rest are my characters, not sure if I should play this character, but he IS needed, otherwise the plot won't make too much sense... I would like for me to play him, but I don't want to start some kind of war.)
Looks: Need I put this?
Bio: Pretty much, THE PLOT of the game.
Skills: Swords
Class: Ranger at first, Lord later.
(^ I may be playing Ike to save trouble. I know Ike's personality very well and I have RP'd him before)

Name: Oscar
Looks: http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/5/52/Fepr-oscar.jpg
Bio: Oscar works as a mercenary in the Greil mercenaries. He is a very nice guy and can cook :3
Skills: Lance.
Class: cavalier

Name: Xaviar
Looks: http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user/206867/T131756171472d7ab09b147120400b6cb9f088253d8a6.jpg (looks more medieval-ish though, he has silver eyes not red.) Dragon form: http://images.wikia.com/forgottenrealms/images/e/e7/4e_red_dragon.jpg
Bio: Lives in Daein and disguises himself as a beorc. More later, or as we get this rp going.
Skills: Fire breath
Class: Dragon

Name: Mel
Looks: http://dgraymanime.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/anime-girl-scissors.jpg?w=510 (again, looks more medieval-ish.)
Bio: She grew up and is originally from Begnion, she moved to Crimea and tried to study Luguz from there. She is kind of a tomboy and is a very "kick butt" kind of girl (that's the reason I made her a myrmidon)
Skills: Swords
Class: myrmidon

Name: Lance
Looks: http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/m0/9a/lj/275267.jpg (but both his eyes would be blue, and he would have a scar on the left side of his face)
Bio: Was was raised in Daein and learned to hate luguz. Wanting get away from the ways of Daein he moved from place to play, after a while in this rp he'll join Ike's army (hopefully fast)
Skills: lances, sword (because you know its awesome to be named lance and wield lances :3)
Class: wyvern rider

Okay, that's it. feel free to join or modkill me D;

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
These will be mine!

Name: Shadow
Looks: Appears to be about 18 or so. Has black, naturally spiky-ish hair with a large shock of red just right of the center. This part lays flat. He wears all black except for a blood red scarf and a black cloak with red straps and a red hood on it. In his dragon form he turns into a big, red dragon.
Bio: Was taken from his homeland of Goldoa at a young age and sold at a Daein auction. He was bought by a Begnionian mage who raised him. Extremely shy and very cautious around most people as a result but he is quite cheerful and open with those he trusts. He seems to have an almost effeminate quallity to his appearence and actions.
Skills: Fire Breath
Class: Dragon

Name: Cyrus
Looks: About 35. Wears modest suits and robes and a pair of glasses. He has dark rust colored hair that is cut short. Has an air of studiousness about him and is well learned in the magic arts.
Bio: As the savior of Shadow, Cyrus takes on the role of a father figure. He was once a powerful mage in the Begnion army but has since left those days behind. He now studies magic and teaches Shadow.
Skill: Magic
Class: Mage

Name: Artemis
Looks: She looks about 17. She has chesnut brown hair that goes down to her upper back but she usually wears it in in a bun witha little bit sticking out upwards. She wears a short skirt and hooded jacket.
Bio: Orphanned at the age of 10 she used the knowledge, she learned from her deceased father, on hunting to survive. At about 15 she joined the Greil Mercenaries and has been fighting for them since.
Skill: Bows
Class: Archer

Name: Carson
Looks: He looks to be about 15. Has black hair that is mid length for a guy. He wears a sleeveless black tunic, dark brown pants and a white scarf.
Bio: The younger brother of Artemis is a proficient sword fighter and gambler for his age. He also fights for the Greil Mercenaries.
Skill: Sword
Class: Myrmidon

Sothe: All the info is there if you click the name. But you already know about him don't you;)

*note that I decided to change Carson's class since I'll take Sothe

Those are my characters! Hopefully more people will join soon!

Last edited:

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
These are mine, so far, I might choose more later on,

Name: Tormod
Looks: Rather young, red haired, short ( it seems to be rather important in path of radiance's sequal, radiant dawn. ), mostly wearing red robes.
Bio: Broke away from Bengion, disliking their views on Laguz, he formed up the Laguz emancipation movement, met up with his partner Muaraim and his ally Veeka whilst in this movement, Muaraim is a tiger laguz and veeka is a raven laguz
Skill: Fire magic
Class: Fire mage

Name: Edward
Looks: Brown haired, quite tall, wearing a red shirt with brown trousers
Bio: Broke away from Daein at the beginning of the Mad King's war, is now roaming Tellius looking for honest work.
Skill: Sword
Class: Myrmidon

Go_Skyward

Those are my characters! Hopefully more people will join soon!

Okay, these characters are good :). If you still want to play Sothe you can if you wish. c:

it seems to be rather important in path of radiance's sequal, radiant dawn

Tormod is in PoR, his role appears to be the same as in RD.

You playing both Tormod and Edward is fine by me. (though, Edward is not in PoR I like the fact you added him anyways, after we've "finished" this rp I'd like to follow the plot of RD.)

And I just noticed my image isn't showing. I'll fix it.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Tormod is in PoR, his role appears to be the same as in RD.

You playing both Tormod and Edward is fine by me. (though, Edward is not in PoR I like the fact you added him anyways, after we've "finished" this rp I'd like to follow the plot of RD.)

Yeah, I know he was in PoR, I was talking about the fact they seemed to emphasize the point that Tormod was very short.
But anyway, when is this gonna start up?

Go_Skyward

Yeah, I know he was in PoR, I was talking about the fact they seemed to emphasize the point that Tormod was very short.
But anyway, when is this gonna start up?

Okay, just making sure.

We'll start this up soon. Maybe we should wait until we get one or two more people? We can start whenever. I just want to be sure all the people who wanted into the last Fire Emblem RP can get into this one c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom