• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Fire Emblem: The Destiny (Story)

Joy

The Sexy One
Wow wow wow! I'm glad I took time to read this! You're a good writer! The story is really interesting and I love the characters!

If I may just point out one small thing...
The girl interrupted, "My name is Olivia! I am the fastest myrmidon this side of Tellius! I saved your butts back their! Anywho, like their leader said, what kind of mercenary group are you? Your swordsmanship is sloppy! Out here, you'd be killed in seconds."
Nothing big, this just made me twitch a little when I was reading. :lol:

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Wow wow wow! I'm glad I took time to read this! You're a good writer! The story is really interesting and I love the characters!

If I may just point out one small thing...

Nothing big, this just made me twitch a little when I was reading. :lol:

I'm a good writer. Bwhahahah! XD I'm glad you like the story and characters though c:

...darn those there.... their... they're's...?! they always screw me over. Thanks for pointing that out, it's fixed now c:

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
I'm a good writer. Bwhahahah! XD I'm glad you like the story and characters though c:

=OOOOOOO you DARE indicate you aren't a good writer?!?!?!?!? Do that again and Ike will come to your house.....eat all your chicken.....and ice cream.....and great aether your tongue so all you'll be able to do is write >=D

(yaaayyy 50th post X3)

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Anyways, this story is top priority along with my drawing works (which will hopefully be posted within the next few weeks). Anything else (story wise) is lower on the scale. This... could be the one story I truly finish :)

Glad to hear that. Ever since I wrote my last story here (Phydorian Tales) I have noticed that there is a lack of stories with constant updates and finales. Let us see, there was Bluee's, Josie's, Chilfo's, Vipee's...who am I forgetting that I was following along? Oh yeah, the one Vee started. All stories have stalled, or the updates have been late in coming, which really has made me wanna come back and start a story, lol (I need stories to read when I wake up, see?) but no, if I do, then that would mean that I would totally put aside my current project. *Takes a deep breath* So no, I won't be back to writing here anytime soon. I hope you do finish this story, and I hope all other writers who are still writing out their tales do the same. ;)

Anyway, do let me know when you update, just as you have been doing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom