• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Fire Emblem: The Destiny (sign Ups)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Note: The title might be changed, but for now, it works.

This story will a crossover of Fire Emblem and my own series that is currently in progress (self titled "the Secret" but I have done my research and seen that name is taken, so it may be changed in the near future)

If any of you have been in role play with me (notably, Camp Half Blood or Seven Dragons) you will know my characters Lance, Vince and Xaviar. These three will be in the story along with Zelda_Ali_Baba's character, Olivia. I will also be adding more characters that I have not used in RP or anything on ZD.

I have a plot in mind but if anyone knows an Fire Emblem story, it is medieval times. So no futuristic weapons.
As of right now, the plot takes place 1000 years after the events of Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. The laguz (half human, half beast creatures) and the humans have lived in peace for many years, until something tragic happens.

There are 4 types of laguz (and please note laguz don't use human weapons. Because they ARE a weapon... if that makes sense)
Beast laguz (tiger and cat. Lions are strictly the royal family only)
Bird laguz (splitting up between Raven and Hawk. Hawks are more loyal then Ravens. Ravens are more thief like)
Heron laguz (they are not fighters. The aid allies only. There are only a few of them in existence, so not too many of these ones.)
Dragon laguz (only of few of these guys as well please :))

Anyways, enough with that, I am hoping for... about... maybe 10 or so people? maybe. Depends.

Name:
Hair color/Style:
Eye color:
Skin Color:
Clothes:
Personality:
Weapons/Tomes/Staves:
Class:
Background:
Other:
(please note you can link me to a photo as well. It makes it easier on everyone lol)

Example:

Name: Lance Tolken
Race: human
Hair color/Style: short black hair
Eye color: dark blue
Skin Color: white lol?
Clothes: black tunic, like a mercenary in the GBA sprites in Fire Emblem. But he armor all up his right arm, while no armor on his left.
Personality: will be shone in story.
Weapons/Tomes/Staves: Sword.
Class: Mercenary
Background: To be told in story
Other: nothing.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I will submit this character. Good luck with your tale.

Name: Nerak Vax
Race: human
Hair color/Style: long brown hair
Eye color: dark brown
Skin Color: light tan
Clothes: shiny silvery armor, like that of Nephenee's
Personality: Smart, knows about tactics, quiet, reserved, kind.
Weapons/Tomes/Staves: Lances
Class: Soldier
Background: To be told in story
Other: nothing

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Name: Keely O'Toole
Race: Human
Hair color/Style: Light red in two long braids to waist
Eye color: Dark green
Skin Color: Light tan
Clothes: dark green tunic, brown belt around waist, brown boots to knees, white pants, white short sleeved under shirt, brown gloves
Personality: Nice, shy
Weapons/Tomes/Staves: Bow and arrow
Class: Ranger
Instrument: Small harp
Background: Living on her own since her parents died from a disease
Other: Age is 17 ;)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Name: Ophelia Wheeton
Race: Bird Laguz (Hawk)
Hair color/Style: Short, chin-length. Messy but not dirty. Dark brown hair with auburn low-lights.
Eye color: Hazel
Skin Color: light, a bit tanned
Clothes: a muslin underdress muslin.jpg and in battle, quilted infantry gambeson gam.jpg
Personality: Talkative, but not to the point of annoyance. Has a way with words, a bit of charisma. Friendly.
Weapons/Tomes/Staves: Known for long, sharp talons among her flock.
Class: Soldier
Instrument: wooden flute
Background: A girl wanting to show she's more than what society pegs her as. She sneaks off into the army (hence the short hair)
Other: A picture to satisfy your sight sense gin.jpg Ginnifer Goodwin from Once Upon a Time

EDIT: Making some changes due to Go_Skyward's post ;)

Last edited:

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
OK, I'm up for this.

Name: Luke Summers
Hair colour: Red
Eye colour: Blue
Clothes: Light, red aromur, brown trousers, golden belt and a cowboy-like hat,
weapons: swords, axes
Class: Myrmidon
Instrument: Guitar
Background: Left his home in a small quaint village to live the life of a businessman and a mercenary, he now sells wanderes the globe helping folks in need and selling goods to people.

Go_Skyward

Thanks for signing up guys!

And Chilfo, hawk laguz *or any laguz* don't use weapons, they transform into a weapon themselves (meaning, the turn into their respected animal and use their beak/talons to attack) but I wouldn't really expect everyone to know that. The only reason laguz don't use human weapons is because they are too prideful xD (which they admit in the game lol)

Anyways, everyone elses looks good. Just know that everyones character will be 'first tier' at first and then become stronger as the story progresses (just like in the Fire Emblem games... and any game in general xD)
c:

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Because I think they're so awesome, I must mention that you've missed out the Wolf Laguz, I know that they were pretty much wiped out, but still, you've said that the only beast laguz are Lions, tigres and cats, so I'm just pointing that out.

Go_Skyward

Because I think they're so awesome, I must mention that you've missed out the Wolf Laguz, I know that they were pretty much wiped out, but still, you've said that the only beast laguz are Lions, tigres and cats, so I'm just pointing that out.

I was going to... but they made their own Continent away from Tellius or something right? It would take a while for the wolf laguz to get past the dessert of death... without a heron... lol

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Name: Elliot (Of course) Avon
Hair color/Style: Medium length, straight blonde hair
Eye color: green
Skin Color: White
Clothes: Red tunic, white pants, brown leather boots. (Basically Links alternate costume in Soul Calibur 2)
Personality: Quiet, kind, cares about his friends
Weapons/Tomes/Staves:Lord_of_the_Rings_Elven_Bow_by_FantasyStock.jpg
Class: Don't know (Add one for me, because I have no idea :P )
Background: Parents died when he was young, lives on the streets.
Other: None.

Hope this is OK for the story.

Go_Skyward

Its good blue-eyes, his class would be 'archer', yes I'm serious. lolz we both have a blonde haired, green eyed character (hey, nothing wrong with that :D)

Everything is going well. All I need is tiger laguz, a heron, a fighter, a knight, thief, and a Cavalier c:

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Name: Erik "Silver Tooth" Sauwers (pronounced Saw-ers)
Age/Specs: 18 years old, 6'-1", 180 lbs.
Hair color/Style: Silvery-blue with a shock of pitch black running through. Same hairstyle as PewDiePie's
Eye color: His right eye is brown with a faint gold lining around the pupil while his left eye is blood red and has a scar running over the eyelid and
Skin Color: Mildly tan
Clothes: Wears black leather skinny fit pants, grey combat boots with black straps, a silver-grey mesh hoodie shirt unbuttoned to the middle of his sternum, a black trench coat with red straps, a pair of black gloves, and specially made eye cover (looks like this eye patch) that slides to cover either the left or right eye.
Personality: Erik suffers from schizophrenia, or split personality disorder. Normally Erik is kind, carring, and even a bit shy. He would never willingly harm anything. This is when he is covering his left eye. However when his right eye is covered he becomes a cold and ruthless killer known as "Silver Tooth", capable of the most brutal methods of slaughtering his opponents.
Weapons/Tomes/Staves: Knives
Class: Assassin
Background: Erik's mother died of illness when he was 3. As a result his father turned to alcohol and as a result Erik was raised by a drunk and abusive father. Erik's living conditions pushed him until his mind snapped and developed two very distinct personalities: the normal Erik and a completely different mentality that Erik referred to as "Silver Tooth". One day when Erik was 14 his father flew into an extremely distraught rage and began to beat Erik much harsher than usual. Silver Tooth forced the main conscious of Erik and took control before taking a knife and brutally massacring his own father. Erik lived on the run ever since. He learned how to control Silver Tooth (thus the eye cover) and began to offer himself as an assassin to the highest bidder. He has lived this way for 4 years.
Other: Silver Tooth has a surprising amount of care towards animals, particularly cats and birds, for some unknown reason.

This is my character. Hope I got everything;)

Wow.......I really went into uber detail with this one:lol: Hope that's not a problem:P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom