• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Heroes

Threads relating to the Fire Emblem series.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I have gotten some good stuff during these events. I got five start Myrrh, summer Xander, Siegbert and Azura (wearing the dark costume). Thanks to Myrrh, i was also able to complete and fulfill my dragon emblem team, that has been doing pretty well thus far

c3b.png

Still my favourite :)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The only other one I've played to any extent is the original Injustice game, which joined for the same reason: the IP it was connected to. They still have a lot of differences, namely that Injustice is really only a pseudo-game meant to advertise the bigger, badder, not-free console/PC game of the same name and genre.
In other words, my reference material is ****.
So I'll say this much: if you don't care about Fire Emblem, no reason to play the game. It's entirely built on knowledge of the series and honestly there are probably better gacha games out there. However, if you are a fan of the series, that enhances the experience. It's well-made enough that a F2P player still stands a chance in the arena. However, there really isn't a lot of PVP (though that looks like it may be changing in the next month or so). They've also been experimenting with new gameplay styles that don't rely on it being a gacha game (look no further than Tap Battles, which briefly came out for the last few weeks and may be returning soon with a new level set). Also, a bunch of Heroes you can only get by playing the game and being good at it (Bound Hero Battles), and literally can't be earned through the loot box system. Characters like Female Robin, Navarre, and Xander fall into this category. Between those, the decent but non-competitive units that are the default set, and the ready availability of currency for free players, I'll say it's a good game.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I'm so happy that I got Fallen Robin for my dragon team. I grinded around 60 orbs in preparation to get it, but I literally got in first five summons. He is absolute beast and I love him to bits. My only negative thing about him is that he is armored unit, so hid movement speed is really lacking. But he does well when paired with Myrrh, thanks to that Hone Dragons skill. Plus he has sexy as hell voice.
I also got the Fallen armor guy with Gradivus (I don't remember his name), which is kinda nice.

Puzzle & Dragons is the only other gatcha game I've played to my knowledge, but I didn't play the mobile version very long. I favor the 3DS one. I don't play FE Heroes *that much* but I occasionally binge on it like I have been doing. This current banner got my interest. I would say since I haven't had to spend any money on it so far, that it's pretty good for a gatcha game, haha.

:dry: You are evil.
*is satan*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom