• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Heroes

Threads relating to the Fire Emblem series.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Downloaded the game in like May I think and have cleared pretty much every story and paralogues on normal and hard. Still going through the main story on lunatic, but I hit a wall recently with my main team. At the start of Chapter 9, the enemies start out at level 40+ and even though three of my mains are level 40, they don't do enough damage. So not sure how to advance from there. In the meantime I've just been managing a couple of other teams in the Training Tower (which is super useful).

Anyway, my teams are:

Team One
  • Azure
  • Lucina
  • Archer Lyn
  • Tharja
Team Two
  • Claire
  • Ninian
  • Rebecca
  • Lance Lucina
Team Three
  • Mathilda
  • Olivia
  • Clarisse
  • Elincia
Yes, there are Dancers in each group, I can't function without one and sometimes an enemy won't go down without an extra hit lol. I've found an archer/dancer matchup to be effective in most cases, and they work great in duals against other players. Armored units tend to break that up, so be careful if you want to give that pair a go.

Anybody else have a useful strategy to share?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I only really have two teams:

Team One:
  • Ike
  • Summer Tiki
  • Male Robin
  • Ninian
That's my main team. Ike and Tiki have an Support, and Tiki is similarly supported by me as well

Team Two:
  • Marth
  • Merric
  • Brave Lyn
  • Summer Robin
My lesser Team, but still a good one.
Most other teams I doctor based on the map.

My interest with the game has been winding down since last summer started. Book 2 was pretty nice and everything, but after hoarding about 120+ orbs over the past month and trying to get Hector on this banner, I got literally no 5 stars at all. Pity rate is at a hilariously awful 10.50%.

This was kind of my last ditch effort to try and reinvigorate the interest I had in this mobile game, and it failed pretty miserably. I just want the next real Fire Emblem game on Switch, will probably delete this app in the near future.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Not me. I'm a defensive guy. Counterattack are all the rage, as some might say.
Also, since this threads in use again, anyone use their 50 orbs on anythinf Good?
I got my first Sigurd, a second Fjorm, and my first Leon (4*, but hey, it's new)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
This week has been so lucky for me so far. I've picked up 5* Sigurd, two more Fjorms, BLucina and LIke, as well as my first Leon (he's only 4* but I didn't have one).
You guys pick up anything good during the celebration?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom