• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem: Awakening NOT Released Today?

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Hello, DNG-ers. Today, I have come across a problem.

In the US Fire Emblem: Awakening was released. Supposedly. In the state I am, which I won't say, the Gamestops in my area claim that "only the people who pre-ordered FE13 will get it today. The people who did not pre-order the game will get it THIS WEEKEND."

Me, driving all the way out to my local gamestop my 3DS in hand who was really super excited to play it, was VERY disappointed with this turn of events. I was all geared up for a FE session too...

Has anyone else come across this? Is it just my Gamestop's in my area not getting the game in? Has this even been HEARD of before? I mean, I know Nintendo just loves pushing the release dates of games back (looking at you, Luigi's Mansion). But... this is insane. It was released today, wasn't it?

....it's not my fault my mother didn't inform me that her previously thinking pre-ordering games was evil faded away and she would have been happy to pre-order it if i'd asked... sigh

Anyways, I was just wanting to know if anyone else came across this problem. Of course, had I pre-ordered it...I probably wouldn't be having this problem.

The moral of the story is... pre-order games. It saves you from wanting to throw vending machines at people...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's just the GameStop in your location; the 3DS eShop has FE13 for sale, so you technically could get a $35 eshop card and a $10 eShop card (if they sell those) and buy the game (Download Version).

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
There was a shipping error. Some places will be getting it as late as this Friday.

Really? Wow. I thought both Nintendo and my local Gamestop were trolling me. Knowing MY luck I'll get the game next week. Funny part is, that's why the guy at the store said. "Try this weekend... or next week!" ... as if this week couldn't be even more troll filled.

It's just the GameStop in your location; the 3DS eShop has FE13 for sale, so you technically could get a $35 eshop card and a $10 eShop card (if they sell those) and buy the game (Download Version).

So this is why I can't have nice things...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom