• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Fire Emblem 3 Houses: Which house did you pick first?

Threads relating to the Fire Emblem series.

Which house did you pick first?

• Black Eagles

• Blue Lions

• Golden Deer

• Haven't played

Results are only viewable after voting.
At the start of the game you're given the choice to align with the Black Eagles, Blue Lions or Golden Deer.

Which house did you pick on your 1st playthrough? Was there a reason for your choice? Did you like your decision?

fire emblem 3 houses'.jpg

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I didn't really know anything about any of the houses going in, so I ended up going with Black Eagles since they appealed to me the most. I was happy with my decision, ended up enjoying the Crimson Flower route.

Kirino

Tatakae
I choose Black Eagles because Edelgard really interested me and because I liked the aesthetic. I ended up enjoying Crimson Flower and it's still my favorite route, despite its flaws. Overall, I'd probably recommend Blue Lions as the best first route, though it really depends on what interests you, since the first impressions given to you of each house actually do a pretty good job of establishing what the route will be like.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I went with Blue Lions first because Dimitri appealed to me the most out of the lords, and I really like most of the Blue Lions students.

And yeah, I was very happy with going Blue Lions for my first run of the game. It's a very solid route with great characters all around involved in it.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Golden Deer was my first house, and I liked most of the students of the house, especially Marianne, but Blue Lions is my favorite overall because I like all of the students from there (mainly Dedue, Mercedes, and Dimitri) and I really like the story of Azure Moon and Dimirti’s arc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom