• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Arrows

octorok74

TETTAC
I knew you didn't need the fire arrows, because when I first played through OOT, I didn't know how to get them, which ment that I had to think a lot.

Whilst I never really realized that the fire arrows weren't a necessity, I never used them too much. Mainly, as Onilink said, for the Spirit Temple and lighting torches.
Other than that, just occasionally for fun. I thought they were rather useless, and used them less, probably, then Din's fire.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I think I only got the Fire Arrows my first time through the game, and just never bothered for the rest. Same thing with the Ice Arrows. I think I used them for a few things (they would have been nice in the Forest Temple... >.<

Kybyrian

Don't you need the fire arrows fore ganon's castle in the shadow area?

I'd have to play through the game again, which I'm not inclined to do, to see, but I'm pretty sure they're not necessary there either and there's something else you can do to light it.

Like I said, I wasn't able to get the fire arrows in my game for some reason, and I managed to get all the way to the end of the game and then beat it.

Trentino

Modern Day Warrior
I never thought about that but yiu definetly need dins fire. I perfer dins fire to fire arrows becase it can kill many enimies at a time. though it takes up a lot of magic

bellum

Gamer since age 2
yes I think you need the fire arrows in Ganons castle in the shadow barrier cause it was too far away to use Dins fire.But I dont think people would actually take their time to get the fire arrows, I mean I did but some people may be too lazy to read the sign.
Anyway I think the Fire arrows are needed for Ganons tower, and since you need them for Ganons towere you need them to complete the game.

Kybyrian

Well, Bellum, like I said I beat the game without the Fire arrows so I must have been able to do it some other way, but I'm not sure of how. My save right now is at the staircase just before the final battle so I can't go and do it, but I checked my inventory and I don't have the Fire arrows.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Well, Bellum, like I said I beat the game without the Fire arrows so I must have been able to do it some other way, but I'm not sure of how. My save right now is at the staircase just before the final battle so I can't go and do it, but I checked my inventory and I don't have the Fire arrows.
oh really I guess I didn't read the whole post just the part I thought was important.Well how'd you do it without the fire arrows?

oh really I guess I didn't read the whole post just the part I thought was important.Well how'd you do it without the fire arrows?
He says he doesn't remember. He just knows that he did.

I do know the room you're talking about, though, and I'm a little surprised that you don't need the Fire Arrows for it, myself. But I definitely believe Ky on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom