• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Finishing Moves in Ss?

meow79

loves cats. loves zelda.
I was wondering if there would be finishing moves in ss(like in tp) Probably not for regular enemies but maybe for bosses. It would say "finish" and depending on what way you move the wii remote, there would be a different animation. I hope so(I loved them in tp:)) but its kind of unlikely since tp was a lot more mature and brutal.

just a thought. what your opinion?

That would be awesome. but i hope they come up with some that use magic. That would be awesome. Like a Final Strike that has the effect of a smaller dins fire, (Sends out a growing sphere of fire, but doesnt get too big in this game)

For bosses, i dunno. Bosses arent encountered enough, i think their dying sequence would be cool enough.

Djinn

and Tonic
I think we might see more of the specialty moves like the ones the Hero's shade taught in TP. Which would make things like the shield bump and overhead strike much easier to do. I am not so sure we will see anything like a finishing move in a T rated Nintendo game. It sounds more like something that would appear in a fighting game. But then again we sis have Wolf Link ripping the throats of Bulblins in TP. He seemed to go a little rabid crazy on them sometimes.

I was wondering if there would be finishing moves in ss(like in tp) Probably not for regular enemies but maybe for bosses. It would say "finish" and depending on what way you move the wii remote, there would be a different animation.

That sounds a bit too much like Mortal Kombat to me...

But I would like to see the Secret Techinques that were in TP make a return in Skyward Sword. They should be mainly for normal enemies, but you could use them on bosses to inflict some damage. But, yeah, I'd like to see some different moves from Link, and some ones we know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom