• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art FINISHED.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Because there needs to be more Kid Icarus fan art in the world (and, moreover, more art for the series with dark sensiblities):

KIFinished_Blooded.jpg

I also have a bloodless version:

KIFinished_Bloodless.jpg

Anyway, "Finished." Pit's last words before his Game Over were "I'm finished!" and now Palutena weeps. Of course, he's still fresh and she's about to revive him. This is just the "meanwhile" between a player getting a Game Over and getting back in the game. (Come to think of it, the last time I played a bit of Kid Icarus: Uprising, I got Finished and have thus far left everyone *waiting!* Pit: Hey, Shadsie? How long do I have to stay dead? Me: Well, I finished the fanart, but I've got "A Link Between Worlds" to complete! Pit: Sure... Link... You're always going to go back to klepto in green... typical... Me: Hush, or I'll take my 3DS to the farmer's market tomorrow and rub it against the eggplants in the produce booth. Pit: Noooooo)!

Corel PhotoPaint, lots of annoyance at the insane clothing (Palutena....) and a Polar Vortex keeping me ensconsed in a nice warm house.

Fig

The Altruist
That is truly incredible! I love both variants but I personally prefer the bloodier version just a tad bit more! You are an amazing artist and I hope to see more installments in your art! The fact that you did Kid Icarus just makes that more amazing for me! Keep up the amazing work! ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I've heard of Kid Icarus and that Medusa appears in that new game. Me <3's Medusa, that is why I wish to play it, but I don't have it. :( Anyway, maybe one of these days I will look into buying it.

But the pics look great, Shadsie, I really like them a lot. Thanks for sharing your great art. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom